Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Audio Physic Virgo (Sold)

Go down

Audio Physic Virgo (Sold) Empty Audio Physic Virgo (Sold)

Post by Helmi Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:01 am

Up for sale is a pair of Audio Physic Virgo 1 finished in black. A rare speaker and hardly come out for sale. The best review to describe this speaker was written by Michael Fremer in Stereophile.

Here's the link

http://www.stereophile.com/floorloudspeakers/147/index.html

Although the review is for Virgo 2, it gives some ideas about this speaker without having to listen to it first.The reason is simple, this pair of speakers share a lot of sonic character with Virgo 2. Here's the difference between the 2 models as written by Michael Fremer.

"Designer Joachim Gerhard introduced this basic configuration six years ago with the original Virgo. The version under review here, introduced at the January '95 Winter Consumer Electronics Show, features new drivers, a reworked crossover, and woofers placed closer to the floor."

As for the condition, I would rate it as 8. Cosmetically this speaker is in almost mint condition except for the tweeter (left speaker) which has been pressed a bit. Sorry but no original box.
Please email me for more pictures I tried to upload more than one picture but couldn't find the way.

This is kinda reluctant sale since I know it will cost me a bomb to get the same level of loudspeaker but cash is really needed this time.

I'm gonna sell my whole setup and the rest will be uploaded later.

For those who are interested, audition is welcomed. I'll give you free "audio therapy" plus cuppa coffee with no obligation. For those who are not familiar with audio physic, I believe you gonna fall in love with it at first "sight".

Asking price is SOLD

Thanks for viewing.

Audio Physic Virgo (Sold) Dsc00010Audio Physic Virgo (Sold) Dsc00021
Audio Physic Virgo (Sold) Dsc00022

Last edited by Helmi on Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:55 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : 1.missed one bit of the decription, add pictures and add more descriptions,price review)

Helmi

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2011-03-15

Back to top Go down