Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Known or Suspected Fraudsters/Con-Artists in the Hi-Fi Marketplace - Please Report Here

+69
Firebirdslinger
Zen|th
Gilbert67
waters
kolabear
cyh
flatliner2009
flo1984
jaar
Hifi Freak
AustinHeights
kjagan
Ryanz
jakecmy
chrischin
cshoes
andlee2k
khthen
gettindirty
Mian
iwing88
mike67
AwesomeSound
geraldsaw
chiangeg
edddddy21
JSoo1
affirm
cyl1000
cmboy
Long
Enjoy the music
elhefe
chewkwokhon
WongKN
RadiancE
chung
wmw4500
Shamjohor
bassraptor
uncle_vic
hazy
kancan
adcomer
hijau
hangleng
mofaz
sph
zeebee
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
gloraglory
ahchee99
fizi
is_jalil
hoyhoysum
ongaaron
drife
Edwin Chen
arremie
CT-Boy
boxer
chrishlh
Michaelyong
wingman
azri
yoyoma
ryder
mantitan
CLH
73 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Known or Suspected Fraudsters/Con-Artists in the Hi-Fi Marketplace - Please Report Here Empty Looking for Zam42

Post by CLH Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:36 pm

Anyone know this person "Zam42" or dealt with him before? Calls/sms/pm to him went unanswered. He claimed to be from Kuantan. If you know him or can contact him please pm me - urgent. Thanks very much
CLH
CLH
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-06-14

Character sheet
Source(s): Tape, Vinyl, CD, SACD, digital streaming
Amplification: Musical Fidelity, Mark Levinson, Audio Research Ref110
Speakers: Wilson Audio Sophia II, Apogee miniGrand

jengofett likes this post

Back to top Go down

Known or Suspected Fraudsters/Con-Artists in the Hi-Fi Marketplace - Please Report Here Empty Re: Known or Suspected Fraudsters/Con-Artists in the Hi-Fi Marketplace - Please Report Here

Post by mantitan Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:55 pm

what's happen bro...can share with us?

mantitan

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Known or Suspected Fraudsters/Con-Artists in the Hi-Fi Marketplace - Please Report Here Empty Re: Known or Suspected Fraudsters/Con-Artists in the Hi-Fi Marketplace - Please Report Here

Post by ryder Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:59 pm

Have you bought the EAR 834P and Benz cartridge from him, and this thread pops up because of this?

ryder
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 746
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by yoyoma Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:53 pm

ryder wrote:Have you bought the EAR 834P and Benz cartridge from him, and this thread pops up because of this?

I try to buy the EAR from him but not pleasant. He only looking at who bank in the money first but I do not like this way as what if two person bank in the same time? is there any refund and its too good to be truth that you pay two third and one third pay after you recieved the goods. any how I feel glad I am not the one who bank in money first. better safe than sorry.

yoyoma

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by azri Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:43 pm

dont do that, its not safe..
azri
azri
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by wingman Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:46 am

Yoyo....

The seller may have his reason and at times i do not fault them all together.

I got "stood up" from a buyer as well, promised to drop in ( with appointment ) to test/purchase, as such I too declined other buyers ( one other ) as well.

To confirm, I called the first buyer before declining the second buyer.

To date no news from the earlier buyer and i lost out on the second buyer as well.

cheers Known or Suspected Fraudsters/Con-Artists in the Hi-Fi Marketplace - Please Report Here Icon_biggrin
wingman
wingman
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaelyong Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:07 am

There are alway a certain risk of buying stuff from the internet.

Willing buyer willing seller. So if you are not comfortable with the term and condition than not buy it.

Michaelyong

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Back to top Go down

Known or Suspected Fraudsters/Con-Artists in the Hi-Fi Marketplace - Please Report Here Empty Known or Suspected Fraudsters/Con-Artists in the Hi-Fi Marketplace - Please Report Here

Post by chrishlh Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:18 pm

A conman by the name, Chris Corner, email is cc25corner@gmail.com, from UK responded to one of my ads and offered me his Ittok arm for just GBP180 which is too cheap to believe. Upon request, he email me some of the pictures which I found out that is taken from one of the ebayer listing in UK. Guys, so be more aleart when deal on net.

chrishlh
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by boxer Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:00 pm

these guys are everywhere. If the deal is too good to be true, beware. No free lunches ard...

boxer
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 623

Back to top Go down

Post by CT-Boy Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:27 pm

Agreed. If it's too good to be true it probably is! Very Happy
CT-Boy
CT-Boy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2010-01-24

Character sheet
Source(s): Pioneer PL-518X
Amplification: D'Bomb
Speakers: Monitor Audio RA252

Back to top Go down

Post by arremie Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:32 pm

Yup I got the PM from him too responded to my WTB thread. He even pretend to ask me if I got some Linn stuff to trade in.
arremie
arremie
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Character sheet
Source(s): Oppo
Amplification: Parasound
Speakers: Klipsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwin Chen Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:20 pm

Hahaha....he offer everything for 180Euro...I pretend layan him just to have fun...

Edwin Chen

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by wingman Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:10 am

Everywhere got conmanlahhhhhh.....just need to be cautious... hold on tight to the $$$$.

Buy from reliable / genuine sellers

cheers Known or Suspected Fraudsters/Con-Artists in the Hi-Fi Marketplace - Please Report Here Icon_biggrin
wingman
wingman
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by drife Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:15 pm

Very Happy

Last edited by drife on Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

drife
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 2068
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Character sheet
Source(s): USJ
Amplification: Subang Jaya
Speakers: Selangor

http://drifeaudio.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ongaaron Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:47 pm

Bros....thanks for sharing. That was very responsible of you guys. Cheers .

ongaaron
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 425

Character sheet
Source(s): MF AMSCD
Amplification: Audia Flight
Speakers: Wilson Benesch

Back to top Go down

Post by drife Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:01 pm

Aaron, thanks for the tubes. they're still running nicely on my bro's power amp Very Happy

Last edited by drife on Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

drife

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ongaaron Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:17 pm

You are welcome, Drife. Glad to hear.Copland project tak jadi lah. had it for 2 months and sold it because my speakers makan minyak lah. Nice to hear from you again Keep in touch.

ongaaron
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by drife Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:30 pm

Very Happy

Last edited by drife on Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:34 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add last line)

drife

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by arremie Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:04 pm

drife i think u need a 97db klipsch speakers lol. gerenti american sound n tak makan minyak haha Known or Suspected Fraudsters/Con-Artists in the Hi-Fi Marketplace - Please Report Here Icon_biggrin
arremie
arremie
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by drife Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:59 pm

Very Happy

Last edited by drife on Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

drife

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by arremie Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:48 pm

On the way bro. Should be here next week but too bad I'm going back kampung so only the other week can test. It's tube mah so sure got tube factor but whether my ears will like it or not it's a different story dy haha.
arremie
arremie
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by drife Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:53 am

ok bro. when the thing touch down lemme know. curious too. hopefully the supplier not conman.... hahahah

drife

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by hoyhoysum Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:34 am

Talking about conman, i also got enquiries from UK wanted to buy my stuff. First give me low offer later raise up higher than my listed price. But have to send to his son/friend in Nigeria. Somemore got Bank letter from Colony Bank asking me to ship item via DHL. Have to let them know tracking number before the bank transfer the money to my account......What a Bull! No money No delivery......Watch out for Nigeria, it is rank 3rd most income to the nation via fraud..

I believe the above scam from Nigeria also....i am no surprise....Thanks for info...new tactic now...
hoyhoysum
hoyhoysum
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 241

Character sheet
Source(s): Grundig 2070, Graetz Sinfonia Spizensuper 522, Saba Freiburg 14, Normende Phono Super V700
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by drife Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:21 pm

Very Happy

Last edited by drife on Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

drife

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Known or Suspected Fraudsters/Con-Artists in the Hi-Fi Marketplace - Please Report Here Empty Con man in mudah & hifi4sale

Post by is_jalil Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:43 pm

Dear All
Pls be careful if you were to make deal with this seller who goes by few nicks 'vinyl', 'jam' and 'matzam' in mudah & hifi4sale. Bought cable from him & havent receive the item until now, he didn't reply sms & answer my call right after i've bank in the money. His maybank account is 151043805052 AMAR BIN YAAKOB, his h/p is 017-2743431. Sad

is_jalil
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by boxer Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:58 pm

if not mistaken, this AMAR guy is selling fake cables as well. Is he from Johor?

boxer
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by is_jalil Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:02 pm

yup, he's from johor

is_jalil
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by azri Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:42 pm

what cabel did you bought & what was the price?
azri
azri
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by boxer Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:48 pm

previously he was very active in mudah 2 yrs ago, then laid low after many people complain. Seems he is practicing his old tricks again. He sometimes advertise selling lps also. Most times, his cables esp power cords, would have the plugs changed & w/o packaging; careful of his NBS cables......beware of this con. Nowadays alot of cons surfacing in forums advertising audio, cameras,pc....Always remember: If it is too good to be true, it definitely is too good to be true.....

care to pm me what u paid for?

boxer
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by azri Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:59 pm

here's one :

http://www.mudah.my/Mark+levinson+ML23-6322287.htm?last=1

aku nk tapau sepuluh!!
azri
azri
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by fizi Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:12 pm

azri wrote:here's one :

aku nk tapau sepuluh!!

bro azri...kalau betul simpan jelah rotel tu...hehehhehhehe
fizi
fizi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 1293
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Character sheet
Source(s): Analog - Lenco/Sota/Thorens/Roksan TT/Akai Reel Player / Digital - Ladiva
Amplification: DIY
Speakers: Harbeth/JBL?LINN

Back to top Go down

Post by is_jalil Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:15 pm

wireworld polaris spk cbl, it looks fancy like a phytoon

is_jalil
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ahchee99 Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:27 pm

Do you guys think we have fake cable seller here, cos sometimes when I look at the photo that shown seems quite suspicious

ahchee99

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by gloraglory Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:05 am

aku nk tapau sepuluh!!

was call this number but no body answer me that time, so i'm lucky i guest
gloraglory
gloraglory
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2010-04-04

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi-Fi 4 Sale Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:52 am

Judge for yourselves who 'matzam' really is:

Just 3 of B52's posts:
Cyrus II: https://www.hifi4sale.net/audio-video-equipment-for-sale-f1/cyrus-ii-mk-iii-nad-3020a-intergrated-amp-used-t9095.htm
Lovan Trisolator: https://www.hifi4sale.net/audio-video-equipment-for-sale-f1/lovan-trisolator-vibration-isolation-platform-nos-sold-t8959.htm#28672
Various LPs: https://www.hifi4sale.net/music-video-cds-dvds-lps-blu-ray-etc-f8/various-jazz-folk-classical-pop-rock-lps-for-sale-sold-t8749.htm

Matzam was banned after doing 4 posts and all were removed earlier because he/she was suspected to be very similar to B52's posts. Here, we have retrieved 2 of them from the Basket and placed them back in their respective categories, locked for reference:
Technics SL-1200 MkII: https://www.hifi4sale.net/audio-video-equipment-for-sale-f1/technics-sl1200-mkii-turntable-used-t9411.htm
Various LPs: https://www.hifi4sale.net/music-video-cds-dvds-lps-blu-ray-etc-f8/lps-package-for-sale-used-t9555.htm

The common theme is the blue carpet and similar lighting for all pictures in the 3 posts from B52 & 2 posts by matzam.

Look at B52's picture of the Cyrus II; focusing on the top-left, you will notice a cream-coloured power distribution bar. This same item is evident in the extreme top-left of the picture of matzam's Technics SL-1200 MkII turntable.
Furthermore, in the same Technics SL-1200 MkII post, matzam is offering to bundle-in the Lovan Trisolator for a total sum of RM1,300. Evidently, this same Lovan Trisolator is being sold by B52 in a separate post.

Next, both B52 & matzam are selling some used LPs. In both their posts, you will see 2 similarities:
1. The colour of the carpet (blue) & the same lighting conditions.
2. The bright yellow cover of the 'We Want Miles' LP.
At the WHITE letter 't' from the word 'Want', there is a slight mark at the bottom, which is found on both matzam's and B52's pictures. Hence, same carpet, same LPs = same location & same person?

Again, you be the judge.
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 934
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Character sheet
Source(s): Streamer
Amplification: Amps
Speakers: Speakers

https://www.hifi4sale.net

Back to top Go down

Post by zeebee Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:53 am

Good sleuthing work Mr Moderator... similarly, I've seen a few stuff for sale in mudah.com.my which were 'hijacked' from other sites. For instance some amps from Dong Fong which I confirmed with Ken Sin were sold off yonks ago but still advertised (same stuff and pics from dongfong blogspot) quite recently from someone from Melaka with the price marked-up scratch Maybe in line with the rising price of gold, silver and metals in the cabling and circuit boards (and the solder)

Very Happy Very Happy

Buyers beware..
zeebee
zeebee
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 563
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by sph Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:29 am

One more piece of evidence ..... the Cyrus amp is behind the Technics turntable!

sph
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by ryder Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:45 pm

aku nk tapau sepuluh!!

Funny.

One has to take into consideration not all people in this world are good guys. I will never transfer money into stranger's bank accounts or accept cheques in a transaction unless you are absolutely sure the person is not a fraud. Even that, buying used gears are always a risk as the particular piece of equipment may be modified or tampered with, and the problem is when the fault is found out later after several weeks or months of purchase. The seller will usually ignore the buyer as he won't be liable anymore after the transaction had taken place.

ryder
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 746

Back to top Go down

Post by azri Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:49 pm

fizi wrote:

aku nk tapau sepuluh!!

bro azri...kalau betul simpan jelah rotel tu...hehehhehhehe

bro, kalo betul rotel bole jual timbang kilo!! kantoi beb rotel aku besi buruk hehe
azri
azri
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by azri Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:50 pm

gloraglory wrote:

aku nk tapau sepuluh!!

was call this number but no body answer me that time, so i'm lucky i guest

faizal, dont get conned for the second time!! hehe nangissss
azri
azri
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by mofaz Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:53 pm

Thanks for highlighting the crook

mofaz
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 497
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by hangleng Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:09 am

Been dealing with valhala (same person by the name B52), althought he did send me the items but condition was not like in the advertisement. As a conclusion: this man cannot be trusted.

hangleng
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by hijau Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:52 am

Hi, watch out for this bastard "B52" he sold me a pair of fake interconnect early this year. I m going to dig out all electronic record info that i had on him and share with all user here. FYI, he is a malay guy, claim to be from Johor & account no. claim to be under the wife name.. Maybe we can put in a polis report all together..

hijau
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by sph Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:47 am

I think you should make a police report if you have been cheated.

sph
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 336

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by ongaaron Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:40 pm

Siva, notice their trend? They only sell certain inhouse brands which can be purchase on ebay. The shipment comes from Hong Hong. I visit Hong Kong frequently and these items can be seen along Sham Shui Po area. At a small fraction of the original price, I guess greed got the better of them to make a fast buck. It is good that fellow members exposed a few culprits and hopefully this will discourage them.

ongaaron
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ongaaron Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:46 am

Wider choice no doubt, but not much cheaper than here unless you are buying MIC.

ongaaron
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Known or Suspected Fraudsters/Con-Artists in the Hi-Fi Marketplace - Please Report Here Empty Scammers on the Prowl.

Post by wingman Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:33 am

Hi All...

Wanted to share my experience.

Got an SMS ( +919130772477 ) from a would be buyer, a person who goes by the name of " Mrs Norsiah @ Ahpieahmad". Requesting for pricing and condition of item being sold.

The sender requested we deal via email - ahpieahmad@yahoo.com.

The telephone number and the SMS (does not indicate the item ) aroused my suspision. To probe further, I sent an email detailing the condition of item and pricing.

The response was something along the following lines from the would be purchaser :

" I am currently working out of UK and would want to purchase the item for my spouse who is in Nigeria".

Wow Shocked , that confirms this is a confirmed "CON-MAN" on the PROWL".

My reply was "CASH DEALING" and no reply after that.....

A few things to watch out :

1. Telephone Number

2. SMS content

3. They would give a lame excuse to get you to BANK in an initial amount,
example : to setup an account in their home country or Bus Ride to town or any other excuse. Do not for an instance bank in any "monies" into the bank account for any CON-MAN.

4. And the most important " DO NOT GIVE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS".

Do keep a separate account for your WEB transactions only.

cheers Very Happy
wingman
wingman
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Known or Suspected Fraudsters/Con-Artists in the Hi-Fi Marketplace - Please Report Here Empty Cheaters at "mudah.my" Be aware!!!!!!!!

Post by adcomer Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:29 pm

Dear friends,

I have been cheated by a guy nickname "emm". He sell hifi at affordable price. In "Mudah" he advertised under Perlis region, but when talk through phone he said he is staying in Langkawi. From the way he speaks, surely not a malay guy. But he said that he is malay. But his account # is using a malay name ( I will revealed the details latter).

He said he can courier the item by DHL. No extra charges for the courier. After money is received, he said he has sent the item thru DHL by messaging the tracking no. But after checking online via internet and calling the DHL office, the number is not in the system. After that I was unable to contact him anymore and the ad also been deleted. What the hell Evil or Very Mad . However I manage to save the image in my laptop (will show latter), but sadly I loose more than RM1k. Sad

I admit that I was too excited to buy the item due to low price and the very good reviews of the item and the difficulties to audition it at the first place, So be aware folks, lesson learn.

The ad images:
[img]Known or Suspected Fraudsters/Con-Artists in the Hi-Fi Marketplace - Please Report Here 71875210[/img]

The details:

1. Account # : 162647056057 (Maybank)
2. Account owner name: Muhammad Fathur Rahman Che Mohd Nasir
3. Contact # ; 017-3783968.

adcomer
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2011-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by fizi Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:37 pm

there is few scam at mudah.my even my gmail account is hacked by them...now im not able to use gmail already....plz check carefully when dealing through internet.... Sad
fizi
fizi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 1293
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Character sheet
Source(s): Analog - Lenco/Sota/Thorens/Roksan TT/Akai Reel Player / Digital - Ladiva
Amplification: DIY
Speakers: Harbeth/JBL?LINN

Back to top Go down

Post by kancan Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:04 pm

Salam Fizi!...lots of scammer in this wild world. This is a lesson.
kancan
kancan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 169

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next