Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

My choice CDs 2

3 posters

Go down

My choice CDs 2 Empty My choice CDs 2

Post by rcmf2u Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:26 pm

I thank everyone for viewing my earlier choice CDs, as I really like to share with what I have. Thus my 2nd listing to further share my CD collection. Most of the time we audiophiles enjoy CDs from outside Malaysia. Very little about our own musicians or singers are given the well deserved attention to be in our collection. Today I'm going to list 2 local artist which I think deserve the right to be added to our audiophile library.

1. "An Enchanting Jazz Evening with Double Take" - Mia Palencia & Roger Wang
This is a 2 disc CD in HDCD 24bit recording. Believe me this one is very very good! Recorded, produced & engineered locally in Kota Kinabalu - Sabah by Roger Wang himself. (He's the guitarist in the album). Mia's voice is simply splendid. On a fine system one can imagine she's right in the center singing for you. 2 CDs in this album, the main disc & a bonus disc. The bonus disc was recorded live at the Concorde Hotel KL. Both Mia & Roger performs regularly around KL. Catch them live, please try! Roger's website by the way is www.rogerwang.net.
Favorite tracks are: 4 (Tidurlah Sayangku) 8 (Dahil Sayo) & 10 (Mona Lisa)

2. "Face First" - Face First
This CD was bought by me many many years ago, though the recording may not be top class, I still think this CD is good enough to be collected. This CD was recorded locally in KL way back in 1996. My favorite tunes are; 3 (Love Triangle - by Farid Ali) 5 (Black Jelly - by David Yee) & 6 (Escape to Sibu - by Farid Ali). Not sure if anyone interested can still get this album, but can try to hunt around.

My choice CDs 2 Cd412

My choice CDs 2 Cd513

For further info you can always contact me, Ronald - rcmf@streamyx.com or 0198841802

rcmf2u

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-03-31

Back to top Go down

My choice CDs 2 Empty Re: My choice CDs 2

Post by tycham Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:25 pm

#1 sound awful not worth the $$$
tycham
tycham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Character sheet
Source(s): Digital
Amplification: Solid State
Speakers: Bookshelf

Back to top Go down

Post by fizi Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:32 pm

Hi rcmf2u...I got the DOUBLE TAKE cd but not the same as urs..I got the version that only have 1 cd only..the front cover is the picture of Roger n Mia..I bought directly from Roger it self coz cannot find it in KL..I bought 2gether Roger n Farid ali album title NO STRING ATTACHED..Both also very good albums MALAYSIA BOLEH!!!

I email Roger try to get same version as urs but the cd not available.. Crying or Very sad
fizi
fizi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 1293
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Character sheet
Source(s): Analog - Lenco/Sota/Thorens/Roksan TT/Akai Reel Player / Digital - Ladiva
Amplification: DIY
Speakers: Harbeth/JBL?LINN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down