Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Suggestion - A Used Section & A New/Demo Section

+3
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Wikin
JSoo1
7 posters

Go down

Suggestion - A Used Section & A New/Demo Section Empty Suggestion - A Used Section & A New/Demo Section

Post by JSoo1 Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:23 pm

Just wanna raise a simple suggestion for easy shopping in HiFi4Sale Forum.

Could we have a Section only for (USED) item that dont allow (NEW/DEMO/NOS) items. Firstly this make shopping easier and easier for selling USED item as not having seller pushing our items down with (NEW/DEMO/NOS) stuff.

Also, make it easy for those looking to sell (NEW/DEMO/NOS) as stated clearly.

Seem the "For Sale" Section seem overcrowded with (NEW/DEMO/NOS) and seem hard to see (USED)
JSoo1
JSoo1
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Character sheet
Source(s): Flatbox with LaserHead (inside)
Amplification: Heavy Blackbox with knobs (outside)
Speakers: Brownbox with hole (front)

Back to top Go down

Suggestion - A Used Section & A New/Demo Section Empty Re: Suggestion - A Used Section & A New/Demo Section

Post by Wikin Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:03 pm

Fully agreed with this suggestion.

I find it rather irritating to see so many sale ads from a certain dealer, and then another dealer comes up with so many of his own advertisements back to back.

Yes I understand the dealers have a living to make BUT we'd surely would like to see a more controlled environment.

Also, I feel that the BUMP function (reply) should be limited to perhaps >1 week from the previous post. Otherwise sellers could just bump it within a day.

cheers.
Wikin
Wikin
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Character sheet
Source(s): PC Audio
Amplification: Tri Amping Active
Speakers: High Eff Open Baffle

Back to top Go down

Suggestion - A Used Section & A New/Demo Section Empty Re: Suggestion - A Used Section & A New/Demo Section

Post by Hi-Fi 4 Sale Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:45 pm

Thanks for suggesting this, JSoo1 & Wikin.

Separating the New/NOS/Demo equipment from the Used items sounds plausible. We can certainly try it out.

If we were to do this, some effort is required to segment the 'legacy' items/existing posts into New/Demo/NOS & Used sections. Anyone up for this?
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 934
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Character sheet
Source(s): Streamer
Amplification: Amps
Speakers: Speakers

https://www.hifi4sale.net

Back to top Go down

Post by wingman Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:04 am

Hi...

Admin...am game for change....never try never know.... Very Happy .

The "Bump" thingy needs to be controlled...time stamp and a month once. At times it's annoying to see the same advert within a few days.

Cheers for feature enhancement.

Cheers Very Happy .

wingman
wingman
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by DrWho Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:01 am

Admin
Separate section suggestion is very good. I am of the opinion that bump should not be allowed and if anyone wants to readvertise just redo it, provided always one is limited to a certain number of post per month.
DrWho
DrWho
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-10-05

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers: Genelec

Back to top Go down

Post by JSoo1 Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:29 pm

Glad to see my suggestion turned to reality. Sorry for not able to chip in on the segmentation exercise....
JSoo1
JSoo1
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Character sheet
Source(s): Flatbox with LaserHead (inside)
Amplification: Heavy Blackbox with knobs (outside)
Speakers: Brownbox with hole (front)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi-Fi 4 Sale Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:19 pm

JSoo1 wrote:Glad to see my suggestion turned to reality. Sorry for not able to chip in on the segmentation exercise....

Thanks for suggesting this in the first place. We discussed it among the mods and thought it was worth doing and a logical step.

The challenge now is to move the previous New equipment posts to the 'New' section. May need some help here. If you're up to it, we may have a way for you to lend a hand...

Thanks again,
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by tan Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:33 am

Hi,

Thanks for the excellent effort.

May I suggest that the new/demo section be made not to require a log in ID to view, just like the used section?

Thanks and best regards.

tan
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by cmw_kwl_6923 Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:57 am

I still saw a lot of new item post on pre-owned & used page, sorry to said that, cos my selling item post all have been transfer  to page new  demo & nos page...... really unfair for myself and others seller...... scratch scratch scratch
cmw_kwl_6923
cmw_kwl_6923
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

http://cmwkwl.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi-Fi 4 Sale Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:15 am

cmw_kwl_6923 wrote:I still saw a lot of new item post on pre-owned & used page, sorry to said that, cos my selling item post all have been transfer  to page new  demo & nos page...... really unfair for myself and others seller...... scratch scratch scratch

We do want to ensure New/Demo and Used items are placed in the respective sections and it applies to everyone. That said, moderation is a manual process; as such, we may have missed that out.

Do show us some posts and we'll get them sorted.

Many thanks,
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down