Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

(price reduced) Used Opera Platea floorstanding Speakers

2 posters

Go down

(price reduced) Used Opera Platea floorstanding Speakers  Empty (price reduced) Used Opera Platea floorstanding Speakers

Post by subskim Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:19 pm

For sale - Opera Platea 2 way floorstanding speakers. Made in Italy. Condition = 8/10, very well kept and regularly polished. Solid wood cabinet with solid wood sides of 25mm thickness and well-braced, old world craftsmanship, 5 layers of lacquer applied on wood. The tweeter is a 19mm doped silk SEAS, mid-bass is ATD 130mm, and there is a rear firing bass port. Sensitivity is 89dB, nominal impedance 6 Ohm, and max power handling is 100W. The speakers have solid brass spikes at the bottom of their solid wood plinths. Dimensions are 37"H x 8"W x 10"D. Recommended amplifiers are valve amps of 12W or more, or solid-state amplifiers of between 30W and 80w.

My own experience with the platea is that it is very easy to drive even with a 28w triode valve amp. These speakers are a good deal at RM2450 and sound good and look great with high wife acceptance factor!

Last edited by bassraptor on Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:32 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Price reduction)

subskim
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2012-10-19

Back to top Go down

(price reduced) Used Opera Platea floorstanding Speakers  Empty Re: (price reduced) Used Opera Platea floorstanding Speakers

Post by subskim Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:35 pm

Bump

subskim
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

(price reduced) Used Opera Platea floorstanding Speakers  Empty Re: (price reduced) Used Opera Platea floorstanding Speakers

Post by subskim Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:39 pm

I forgot to mention that can contact me thru PM. I can deliver speakers to buyer in Klang valley.

subskim
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by subskim Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:05 pm

Bump

subskim
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by subskim Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:44 pm

Bump

subskim
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

(price reduced) Used Opera Platea floorstanding Speakers  Empty still available?

Post by Lravis Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:26 pm

Are the speakers still available?

Lravis

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2015-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down