Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

WANTED: Hi-Fi Equipment REVIEWERS for H4S!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WANTED: Hi-Fi Equipment REVIEWERS for H4S!

Post by Hi-Fi 4 Sale on Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:40 pm

Hi Ladies & Gentlemen,

While our head honcho reviewer is away, I thought I'd sneak in a message or two to do some recruitment...  Very Happy 

Yes, this is the season to add to our family, in this case, we're looking for any budding or closet hi-fi equipment reviewers to add some colour to the marketplace.

Some pre-requisites:

• Good command of English
  • Some spare time for writing
  • Decent photography skills (which sadly, I do not have)

If you feel the time is right for you contribute to the greater good of hi-fi, then by all means, drop bassraptor a note and we can always catch up to take this forward.

First, let's get all the negatives out of the way:

• Reviewing can be quite a meticulous & tedious process
  • Not all readers may agree with your review
  • Your content will be subject to some editing by bassraptor, which can go a few rounds
  • You will be paid peanuts, or even not at all. After all, it is for the love of the hobby, ain't it?

Now, the wonderful part:

• You get to play with the good stuff, until you say 'Stop'. We've had numerous occasions of equipment backlog, leading to stuff being turned away.
  • Focus areas would be headphones/earphones, headphones amps & DACs, in addition to the usual fare of amps, CD players, turntables, phono stages & speakers.
  • Distributors & manufacturers will help you better appreciate the product by sharing little-known details such as design philosophy, the test environment, matching details etc.
  • A chance to express your artistic ability in words
  • What better way to spend time at home, evaluating equipment and writing reviews, while making your spouse happy that you're not out all the time?

Ok ok, I shall stop here. We're looking at 2 to 3 potential family members and look forward to meeting you!!!

Cheers,
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 896
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers: SF Toy Tower

http://www.hifi4sale.net

Back to top Go down

Re: WANTED: Hi-Fi Equipment REVIEWERS for H4S!

Post by Hi-Fi 4 Sale on Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:21 pm

Latest update:

As of today, we're still looking for reviewers. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

In addition to the usual categories (amps, sources/players, speakers, cables), what's happening is that there's going to be some emphasis placed on head-fi (headphones, earphones, portable DAC/amps & accessories etc.).

Depending on the nature of the review, we're looking at publishing them either at www.hifi4sale.net or www.audiofi.net

Do drop us a note at bassraptor@gmail.com or hifi4sale@gmail.com!
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 896
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers: SF Toy Tower

http://www.hifi4sale.net

Back to top Go down

Re: WANTED: Hi-Fi Equipment REVIEWERS for H4S!

Post by bassraptor on Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:08 pm

Three years later, we're still looking for reviewers. But reviewers will be paid. If you're keen, read previous postings on this matter and write to me.

bassraptor
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1029
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Source(s): VPI Classic Signature/Nottingham Analogue Space Deck/Sony HAP-Z1ES/Ayon Audio CD-1s
Amplification: Vitus Audio RI-100
Speakers: Spatial Audio M3 Turbo S

http://www.audiofi.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum