Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

(SOLD) Harbeth Super HL5 (SHL5) with stands.

Go down

(SOLD) Harbeth Super HL5 (SHL5) with stands.  Empty (SOLD) Harbeth Super HL5 (SHL5) with stands.

Post by STC Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:00 pm

My beloved Harbeth SHL5 (with the Radial drivers)is up for sale. I am also including the original Tropical Audio stands. 

I am the first owner. It comes with carton and certificate. Speakers well taken care of, no exposure to sunlight and placed in a cool room all the time. I guess it meets 9/10 condition unless Mod thinks otherwise.

Thank you.

In the case of the SHL5, I was taken into the new StereoSound listening room in Tokyo as, if I recall correctly, the first Westerner: an honour for me. It wasn't possible to see the speakers behind the curtain but I was encouraged to listen, and then comment. I had no idea how big or small they were; of the brand or design approach. It was a completely anonymous pair of speakers. After a minute or two it was self-evident that whatever they were, they were exceptionally well balanced - I couldn't fault them - and that opinion remained right throughout the musical selections. During the session, my opinion grew that I would be completely honest with my hosts and tell them that "I would very much like to shake the hand of whoever designed these speakers to congratulate them for a job well done". They laughed and pulled back the curtain to reveal .... SHL5. Now, having been through that wonderful experience you'd appreciate just how cautious we have to be.
Alan A. Shaw
Designer, owner
Harbeth Audio UK

Last edited by STC on Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:42 am; edited 2 times in total
STC
STC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2010-08-15

Character sheet
Source(s): Ambiophonics setup.
Amplification:
Speakers: Electrostatics

https://stchelvam.wixsite.com/ambiophonics3dstereo

Back to top Go down

(SOLD) Harbeth Super HL5 (SHL5) with stands.  Empty Re: (SOLD) Harbeth Super HL5 (SHL5) with stands.

Post by STC Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:57 am

Harbeth SHL5 going for RM7800 or Whatsapp/SMS your best offer. I have another 24 hours before making room for my new speakers. So hurry up to own your favourite speakers.

SOLD!

Special thanks to Prof. I am glad the speakers are in good hands.
STC
STC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2010-08-15

Character sheet
Source(s): Ambiophonics setup.
Amplification:
Speakers: Electrostatics

https://stchelvam.wixsite.com/ambiophonics3dstereo

Back to top Go down