Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

My choice CDs 3

Go down

My choice CDs 3 Empty My choice CDs 3

Post by rcmf2u Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:26 pm

Hi Everyone. Like to thank you Gents out there for viewing my Choice CDs and leaving behind very useful comments & recommendations. Sorry I was away for quite a while, I know, but before the year (2009) is thru I would like to share again with you nice Gents out there some my CDs in my collections. If there are some Ladies out there, I sure love to hear from you!
Before I post my pics for CDs3, like to praise the posting of "Love's Tapestry" by Roger Wang & Gina Panizales. A very well recorded audiophile CD & owing the serial numbered limited edition adds value as collector's CD. Mine is numbered 222/999.
I'm posting 4 CDs for this session. 2 is recorded live and the others are in Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese). Believe me the Live recordings are very good.
I bought Joan Baez many years back, so it may be difficult to find now, but listening to her sing live (English & Spanish) in a bull ring will may make you want to own it.
Patricia Barber needs no introduction, one classy lady Jazz singer, you will find her singing live to a small crowd of Jazz lovers probably in a club of some sort.True audiophile 24bitresolution recorded this is another gem in my collection. Track 5 & 6 will test your system in & out. 7 - "Magic Woman" is also very nice.
The other 2 CDs, I'm afraid I am unable to comment much as I don't read Chinese. Don't get me wrong, these are excellent disc and getting one may be difficult.
Danny Summer sings in Cantonese. Get the HDCD version please.
The other CD (with the yellowish & huge face on the cover) is in Mandarin. Backed by "Whites" on music, this CD get my two thumbs up (very high up).
So that's it for now. Happy New Year everyone. Let me know if you own these!! Bye..

My choice CDs 3 Joanb10

My choice CDs 3 Patbar10

My choice CDs 3 Dannys10

My choice CDs 3 Lam10

rcmf2u

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-03-31

Back to top Go down