Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Video Review - Bluray/DVD

Go down

Video Review - Bluray/DVD Empty Video Review - Bluray/DVD

Post by dirtrun Tue May 19, 2015 12:12 pm

Video Review - Bluray/DVD Th?id=JN.7uQ6yFbFFAY3zc4QlOM%2b8A&pid=15
My Fair Lady

I think MFL is next to Sound of Music .. in its fame as de most classical musical - different actresses , story and plot and both very enjoyable..
My review today is on MFL n as everyone knows its got [arguably] the most beautiful actress in its lead - Audrey Hepburn ..

I won't go into its plot and storyline as most would already know it .. well..
My bluray[bd] is sourced from AMZ.DE [Germany] as its de cheapest as compared to all de english-speaking sites, I frequent [n I have waited for de price to drop for over a year now..]

As for all non-english-speaking sites selling media - its paramount that the bd has de prerequisite original english audio n in this case its exactly the same 7.1 DTS HD as de American version
N its glorious - clear distinct dialogs with immaculate bass - not too much as de more recent catalog titles but its not 'tinny' as well.
Surrounds are used very distinctly especially during the Ascot Horse Racing scene - you can hear de movement of sound as the horses hooves move around you.. - Brilliant..

As for video - I think its exactly the same 1080p print as the American version
and its wondrous to see a title as old as this look this clean/clear and distinct..
Overall its not as sharp as , say .. Gigi .. but its still fantastic to look at , indeed probably due to the Restoration and Digitalisation process that went to making this bd..

If like me, you relish old-er titles that have gotten a second wind in Hidef, then try and get tis - I am sure you wont regret..

D

dirtrun
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Back to top Go down