Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Beware!! Conman in this WTB section

2 posters

Go down

Beware!! Conman in this WTB section Empty Beware!! Conman in this WTB section

Post by edddddy21 Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:31 pm

Dear All,

Please be informed that there is a conman preying on us in this section. He speaks very politely and seems to know a lot about the item which he's selling. In my case, it was a Rythmik LV12S subwoofer. He approached me via Whatsapp, used a mobile number not belonging to him, sent me photos that are not cut and paste from the internet, asked me to pay to another person's bank account, and even gave me a tracking number from the point of origin (in my case, Kuching). After I completed payment, he informed me that he's travelling with his family and will only be back the following week. He said any issues can be resolved once he's back (yeah right). He's not reachable after that... 

Interestingly, he did mention that he's also having a Pioneer 1122k and Mordaunt Short Mezzo 2 for sale. Not sure if he's got some photos in place to trick his next victim. The DiGi number he used was: +6011 3192 8203. He called himself Mat (chinese fella).

All these are carefully planned to trick us. Just be careful if you're buying without the chance of inspecting the actual item. 

Ed
edddddy21
edddddy21
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Beware!! Conman in this WTB section Empty Re: Beware!! Conman in this WTB section

Post by alex_kff Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:19 am

eddy,
(in my case, Kuching). i got the same issued from Kuching too but luckily i haven't make any payment.

Promised after promised. i flew over to Kuching to collect the set. the seller don't even dare to pick up my call when i reached kuching. never trust anyone especially from the area. 

Remember who you are Mr. Lee. (now own a used hifi shop in Kuching.)

shame on you coward....

alex_kff
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down