Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Audiolab M-DAC (Sold)

Go down

Audiolab M-DAC (Sold) Empty Audiolab M-DAC (Sold)

Post by whkoong Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:17 pm

Hi to all, all items listed under this posting belongs to a good hifi buddy of mine. As he currently resides in Kuantan, he figured it to be more logistically feasible for items to be temporarily placed under my care (my location is in Kajang) pending their eventual new ownership, - for the super mint condition that they're in. So, here goes the items list and original actual images:

1. Audiolab M-DAC - (Sold)

Audiolab M-DAC (Sold) Img-2013
Audiolab M-DAC (Sold) Img-2014

Don't believe this hugely famous DAC needs any further introduction. Just google to find pages of rave reviews on it. In impeccably mint condition (without a slightest scratch), this fantastic DAC is literally a new out of box item. My buddy owns a few DACs, despite his very limited music time due to work commitment. The trend of computer music streaming kinda grazes him & so purchase this for that purpose; but ended up hardly able to find time learning the streaming tricks. Bought new from CMY & still have 2 years of warranty remaining (with receipt & warranty card).  - Sold.

2. REL T5 Subwoofer - SOLD

Audiolab M-DAC (Sold) Img-2011

The famous brand name of REL is synonymous with subwoofer products of the highest standard & of uncompromising quality. This unit for sale here is in 'like NEW' condition (that is to say its without even a slightest scratch & works beautifully); and it even have another 2.5 years of warranty form CMY!

Reason for parting with this 'superbly cared for unit' is that my buddy suddenly 'die-die must have' a new REL 528 SE [that is until a new 'REAL 528 SE' (the one with steering wheel) -  actually become realistically affordable to him Laughing Laughing Laughing ].

Grab this marvelous sub at only (SOLD) 

** Pls note that this subwoofer is still in Kuantan. My buddy will only bring it down to Klang Valley for inspection and audition by SERIOUSLY interested buyer. 

- Genuinely interested party may Call/SMS/Whatsapp me at: 012-2899257 (Koong). No PM please, as I might just missed it.

- All viewing & audition session are subject STRICTLY to appointment basis ONLY.

- As ALWAYS, Lowballers ... (u know the drills).  

TQ vm for reading & best regards.

Last edited by whkoong on Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:29 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Update item status)

whkoong
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2012-05-15

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Audiolab M-DAC (Sold) Empty Re: Audiolab M-DAC (Sold)

Post by whkoong Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:32 pm

Bump & Periodic Status Update:

-REL T5 Sold to a nice gentleman on 12/6/2015. Thanks bro, hope the new toy will brings u plenty of enjoyable moments. Many thanks to all other interested parties for ur patience & interest.

whkoong
Regular
Regular

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by whkoong Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:11 am

Pre New Year Clearance Offer

whkoong
Regular
Regular

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by whkoong Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:07 am

Bump

whkoong
Regular
Regular

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down