Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

The Secret of Miracle Acoustics Power Cube

5 posters

Go down

The Secret of Miracle Acoustics Power Cube Empty The Secret of Miracle Acoustics Power Cube

Post by lamsh1963 Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:18 pm

Hi all, i would like to share this information with you for my bad experience of the so called MIRACLE ACOUSTICS POWER CUBE which i brought it from 1 of the hifi retailer in Penang last month. this Miracle thingy change the tonality became harsh, sound staging less focus, overall music sounds became DEAD, not live & airy as before, and most importantly it was a BIG waste of my RM3000 to buy this after i've discovered what the secret hidden beneath inside, i'm feel really up sad & been cheated by this so called US DESIGN crap. 

I'm hereby to share with all my dear fellowships of hi-fi lover in Malaysia, it is your own call to believe this is a US DESIGN product & worth the money you pay for. 

See the Photo below:

The Secret of Miracle Acoustics Power Cube P1280712

The Secret of Miracle Acoustics Power Cube P1280711

The Secret of Miracle Acoustics Power Cube P1280713

The Secret of Miracle Acoustics Power Cube P1280714

The Secret of Miracle Acoustics Power Cube P1280715

The Secret of Miracle Acoustics Power Cube P1280716

The Secret of Miracle Acoustics Power Cube P1280717

The Secret of Miracle Acoustics Power Cube P1280718

The Secret of Miracle Acoustics Power Cube P1280719

The Secret of Miracle Acoustics Power Cube P1280720

Last edited by lamsh1963 on Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:37 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Change of photo resolution)

lamsh1963

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2016-01-28

Back to top Go down

The Secret of Miracle Acoustics Power Cube Empty Re: The Secret of Miracle Acoustics Power Cube

Post by gettindirty Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:58 pm

Sorry to hear bout this bro... My sympathy.... But thanks for the info and sharing with us.

gettindirty
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-05-30

Character sheet
Source(s): Denon DCD-1600NE, Bluesound Node, Shanling M8 DAP
Amplification: Roksan Blak , Sound Artists SA-200IA, Yulong D200, Aune X8, Audioquest Dragonfly Red
Speakers: Proac D2R, Sonus Faber Lumina, Q Acoustics Concept 20, Q Acoustics M20, 64 Audio A12T, Fearless Audio S8F

Back to top Go down

The Secret of Miracle Acoustics Power Cube Empty Re: The Secret of Miracle Acoustics Power Cube

Post by elhefe Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:21 am

RM3K? Thats quite a sum for tweaking. Did you disclose this to the hifi retailer?

The Secret of Miracle Acoustics Power Cube Whatsa11
elhefe
elhefe

Number of posts : 1371
Registration date : 2010-02-13

Character sheet
Source(s): Kronos PRO, Clearaudio Solutions AMG Wood, SONY MD, SONY HAP Z1 ES, HiFi ROSE RS150, ROON Nucleus, Aavik D280 DAC
Amplification: McIntosh MA9000, SPL Audio Phono
Speakers: Borresen X3, PMC Twenty5 26i, PMC Twenty LCR, PMC Twenty Sub, ARCAM AVR20, JL Audio Sub, Ascendo Sub.

http://www.notanotherhifiblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 77006688 Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:57 am

this item is easy for home trial. why you pay so much for these small pieces without home trial?

Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2011-08-30

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by lamsh1963 Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:23 am

I came across this product introduction from the hifi4sale thread below since last year & myself seldom travel north, that is why I couldn't do any audition or testing before I make my decision.

https://www.hifi4sale.net/t39423-miracle-acoustics-the-powerful-cube?highlight=miracle

Since a friend of mine is going to Penang last month, so I ask him a favor to helping me with the purchase but unfortunately this is the end result.

Below is what I've discovered more, I manage to get the same kind of foil by just a few ringgit ! This is really too much by selling the product up to RM3K+, plus there is a premium grade of wood cube selling for RM7K+ with a better looking wooden box packaging, PREMIUM? 

https://www.hifi4sale.net/t43838-miracle-acoustics-premium?highlight=miracle

The Secret of Miracle Acoustics Power Cube Img_1810

There is no 1 to blame on this but only myself, the main reason I post out this thread is to share my bad experience with all the hifi fellowship to avoid this kind of immoral product & retailer in the future, but as I quoted before this, it is always your own call to go for this product.

(referring to their blogspot, I'm feel sorry to the customers who paid good money for bad product, at least this is how I look at it from my personal point of view).

Thanks

lamsh1963

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2016-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by geraldsaw Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:36 am

Hi.

I am glad you are taking it positively and a big thank you alerting us to this product.

For me its a No No if -
1. No testing is available.
2. Long distance purchase due to mishandling by pos laju/courier.
3. Product touted by seller website only.

I have also made mistakes and just chalked it down to learning experiance.

geraldsaw
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2013-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down