Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

When Modern Pop Meets Retro Pop: a musical showcase @NBT (with promo VIDEO)

Go down

When Modern Pop Meets Retro Pop: a musical showcase @NBT  (with promo VIDEO) Empty When Modern Pop Meets Retro Pop: a musical showcase @NBT (with promo VIDEO)

Post by maggielurva Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:11 pm

When Modern Pop Meets Retro Pop: a musical showcase @NBT  (with promo VIDEO) Modern10

《revival of english retro pop》
local boutique music label pop pop music's (founded by BU resident Leslie Loh) major foray into english pop arena
when two new great singers nutserlar meets celist
when "love me like you do" meets "I only wanna be with you"
an explosive meeting of western pop cultures of different eras
come to NBT on 3rd and 4th august!
booking: 012-2083790

精品音乐厂牌 pop pop music 第一次打进流行英语市场
实力与偶像集一身的双女生:Nutserlar Lim 巧慧 & Celist QingQing 青青
當 love me like you do 遇上 i only wanna be with you
不同年代西洋 pop culture 的精彩碰撞
8月3号和4号于 No Black Tie 上演!
订位:0122083790

Firmly established itself as the Chinese Jazz foremost proponent in the country, local boutique music label pop pop music, now enters into a new territory much anticipated by its fans: English pop music.

This unique showcase has two of its new young singers, Nutserlar Lim and Celist Chow, bringing the audience a fusion of modern and retro pop that is going to satisfy music lovers aged 25 and beyond.

Nutserlar loves pop music from the likes of Beyonce, Ellie Goulding and Jessie Ware, whereas Celist has an “old” soul that draws her to retro pop of the 70s and 80s (Dusty Springfield, David Gates, Bonnie Raitts). Both young singers have contrasting vocals and stage presence and the only thing in common is their good looks. They will also harmonize as a duo on several pop classics.

Pushing musical boundaries is the new motto for pop pop music in enticing a larger fanbase of live audience. With piano maestro Tay Cher Siang as the Music Director, we can expect the unexpected.

Modern meets Retro, good music has no timeline.  

Date: 3rd and 4th August 2016
Venue: NO BLACK TIE
Time: 9:00-11:00pm 
Cover Charge: RM60
Booking: 012-2083790

When Modern Pop Meets Retro Pop: a musical showcase @NBT  (with promo VIDEO) Celist10

Last edited by maggielurva on Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:02 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : bump)

maggielurva
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

When Modern Pop Meets Retro Pop: a musical showcase @NBT  (with promo VIDEO) Empty Re: When Modern Pop Meets Retro Pop: a musical showcase @NBT (with promo VIDEO)

Post by maggielurva Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:02 pm

bump

maggielurva
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down