addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Naim Nait 5i-2, NACA5 4m Pair, 2 sets Din-RCA Interconnects

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Naim Nait 5i-2, NACA5 4m Pair, 2 sets Din-RCA Interconnects

Post by p8balls on Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:42 pm

Good day to all,

Am selling my beloved Naim Nait 5i-2.

The amp is in absolutely gorgeous condition in terms of outlook and functions perfectly (8.5/10 - Just because no box. Comes with original remote and manual). I am the second owner, bought it off the first owner who bought it brand new from CMY (he took very good care of it as well - see pictures to appreciate). I have a dedicated listening area, in a home that is child and smoke free. Needless to say, the amp has been in extremely good hands.

The Nait 5i-2 is the newer iteration of Naim's 5-star amplifier bringing enhanced performance and usability over its highly regarded predecessor. Refer to the link below for What Hi-Fi's 5-star review on its predecessor:

https://www.whathifi.com/naim/nait-5i/review

For anyone new into the world of Naim, the setup is generally better complemented with NACA5 speaker cables and Din-RCA interconnects. For this exact reason, the amp is being sold with 4m pair of NACA5 speaker cables (Naim plugs on one end, QED Airloc banana plugs on the other end; purchased new for RM1500) and 2 (TWO) pairs of Din-RCA interconnects. Just plug your speakers in, play your favourite music and enjoy the signature Naim sound (Pace, Rhythm and Timing aka PRAT). This amp is not bias, it works with all genres of music.

Btw, don't be fooled by its 50w rating. It is powering my large floorstanders with ease! These are real and quality watts, real power.

The price I'm asking for is RM3,700 (Amp + 4m NACA5 pair + 2 pairs Din-RCA Interconnects). I can be reached at zero 1 2 - 2 6 7 six 9 six 7

Thanks all!

Last edited by p8balls on Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:34 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Attach pictures)

p8balls
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2015-04-07

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Re: Naim Nait 5i-2, NACA5 4m Pair, 2 sets Din-RCA Interconnects

Post by p8balls on Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:09 am