Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING: Hi-Fi 4 Sale Posting GUIDELINES

+64
joemen163
DrWho
tcyew
msalleh43
mcbealkye
bal
kk tan
nhuem
Alis
chuck
Ice_BB
readyredhuan
timurmusicfan
mav
wnmeshop
andlee2k
sting
intrust888@yahoo.co.uk
elhefe
rmunawar9
Alex Yong
Erick
acai
go4pch
akunakjuga
drife
Shamjohor
zeebee
mingen95
RegaPlanar
philipcattardas
klimal
limcsmis
raymond88
hywong2005
WongKN
leelu
joydivision
megaqwer
overfloe
annolsen2009
sollehah
chchyong89
multiaudio
seanlee731107
jazzfunksoulmusic
lenaught
maslian
adachi7
peter32
hazy
stereophile
ryder
benzene
arkasan
elephone
klwood
jee55
hoyhoysum
yehlai
auronthas
amar
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
68 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING: Hi-Fi 4 Sale Posting GUIDELINES - Page 3 Empty Re: READ THIS BEFORE POSTING: Hi-Fi 4 Sale Posting GUIDELINES

Post by drife Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:57 pm

Bro Sham, your post might get deleted again by the mods.

Title needs to be more specific like :
Technics SL-PG450 cd player

I believe the requirements are:
(Brand)(Model)(nature of the item)

If its a no-name or DIY thing then:
(Generic/DIY)(brief description of the item)(nature of the item), for eg.

Generic open frame speaker stands
DIY 300b tube amp

I hope i'm right and I hope this helps. Cheers Smile

drife
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 2068
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Character sheet
Source(s): USJ
Amplification: Subang Jaya
Speakers: Selangor

http://drifeaudio.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING: Hi-Fi 4 Sale Posting GUIDELINES - Page 3 Empty Re: READ THIS BEFORE POSTING: Hi-Fi 4 Sale Posting GUIDELINES

Post by WongKN Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:06 pm

Thanks drife. you have provided some very useful information for sellers in our forum.

To clarify, we do wish to avoid some of the pitfalls we have seen in other for-sale forums. e.g. in the echoloft forum which I myself used to frequent last time there were countless threads with extremely vague titles. Sometimes it's just some one liner like 'plannar speaker for sale'. Then I click inside and it is not the speaker I am interested in. Other times, it was a long winded title that gets tiresome to read. Eventually I find I waste a lot of time simply searching for things that interest me. Now Echoloft was a lot more busier than us here but I think we are slowly catching up. Which means that if possible, we want to learn from the mistakes they have made.

When hifi-admin created this forum, he fervently hopes to establish some minimal standard here. And everyone can help by obeying the regulations. After all, without him, this forum would not even exist.
WongKN
WongKN

Number of posts : 1795
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by drife Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:18 pm

Aiya... I spoke too soon. Sham's post just got mash potatoed by a big badass mod.

drife

Number of posts : 2068
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Character sheet
Source(s): USJ
Amplification: Subang Jaya
Speakers: Selangor

http://drifeaudio.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by WongKN Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:30 pm

Then he should learn and put up another post, this time following the rules.
WongKN
WongKN

Number of posts : 1795
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by akunakjuga Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:09 pm

hai, where my post amphion argon speaker and nad power amplifier?

can i attach again my post? tq..

akunakjuga

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by akunakjuga Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:27 pm

TQ h4s... now i post new Smile

akunakjuga

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by go4pch Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:04 am

Hi admin,

How to make a re-post? My post already more than one month.

go4pch

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-01-28

https://www.facebook.com/popcornhour.my/

Back to top Go down

Post by acai Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:55 pm

why my post has been deleted?
acai
acai
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2011-02-06

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

http://www.pelurudalamperahu.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Erick Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:44 am

Hi,
I'm new here.I tried to post my used item, but was rejected saying that new members can only post after 7 days.
Please advice.
Thanks

Erick
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2011-09-01

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi-Fi 4 Sale Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:40 am

You can still post your items, but without any URLs for the 1st 7 days, which is an anti-spamming feature.

Thanks,
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 934
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Character sheet
Source(s): Streamer
Amplification: Amps
Speakers: Speakers

https://www.hifi4sale.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Yong Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:22 pm

hi,wan to ask why my post will be deleted ?

Alex Yong

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-01-11

Back to top Go down

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING: Hi-Fi 4 Sale Posting GUIDELINES - Page 3 Empty Ad Condition Rating

Post by rmunawar9 Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:50 pm

To elhefe, i tend to disagree with you here on your description of ratings of condition. Manual and Box can't be a driving factor of the condition of the item, there could be a scratch free item without box or manual now in the AD putting 8/10 just cuz no box or manual is not justified with the seller and item cuz condition is all about the item and look & feel and not about box & manual. I think you need to think about it how many times you can have an item in real mint condition without a single scratch but for any reason might be missing manual/box. Manual & box are part of the sale package and should not be related to condition of the item.

rmunawar9
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2011-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by elhefe Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:25 pm

rmunawar9 wrote:To elhefe, i tend to disagree with you here on your description of ratings of condition. Manual and Box can't be a driving factor of the condition of the item, there could be a scratch free item without box or manual now in the AD putting 8/10 just cuz no box or manual is not justified with the seller and item cuz condition is all about the item and look & feel and not about box & manual. I think you need to think about it how many times you can have an item in real mint condition without a single scratch but for any reason might be missing manual/box. Manual & box are part of the sale package and should not be related to condition of the item.

Thanks for your posting. I split it from the ad thread so that it will not disturb the seller's advertisement.

As for the product condition rating, it is actually can be widely interpreted by so many different people. Hence, thats why a guideline has been set to have some consistency in the posting. The idea is not to be biased to either the seller nor buyer. At the end of the day, the transaction is between the buyer and seller discretion on the condition of the item to be sold or purchased. As a buyer, I prefer to buy an item with a box and manual to ensure its properly protected when taken/posted from or by seller. As a seller, I would like to sell an item with box and manual to make the buyer happy.

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING: Hi-Fi 4 Sale Posting GUIDELINES - Page 3 Whatsa11
elhefe
elhefe

Number of posts : 1371
Registration date : 2010-02-13

Character sheet
Source(s): Kronos PRO, Clearaudio Solutions AMG Wood, SONY MD, SONY HAP Z1 ES, HiFi ROSE RS150, ROON Nucleus, Aavik D280 DAC
Amplification: McIntosh MA9000, SPL Audio Phono
Speakers: Borresen X3, PMC Twenty5 26i, PMC Twenty LCR, PMC Twenty Sub, ARCAM AVR20, JL Audio Sub, Ascendo Sub.

http://www.notanotherhifiblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rmunawar9 Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:36 pm

Hi, i totally agree with you but my point was related to condition of the product, you can always have other means to mention the rest. As i said condition is all about the product and not about the sale package. Box and manual are part of sale package and does not in any way and mean try to render the real condition of the good. That was my only point that you must have guidelines but having a manual and box shouldn't be a compulsion for specifying 9/10 condition cuz that relates to sale package and not the actual good.
Anyway thanks for your reply and consideration.

rmunawar9
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2011-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi-Fi 4 Sale Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:16 pm

Hi rmunawar9,

To some people, full packaging matters, to others, maybe not so. The difference in condition rating reflects this distinction in selection criteria.

There are times that you see so many items advertised with 9/10 condition rating that it sounds incredible. Further granularity in condition rating is required to provide the potential purchaser better judgment, particularly so for online transactions and those without clear pictures.

FYI, an 8.5/10 rating in H4S may seem low compared to many random 9/10 or above ratings you see many other places, but the fact that it takes a near mint product to qualify means that it is actually quite a high standard. The point we're making is that we try to standardise the yardstick and expectations, insofar as For Sale postings here are concerned.

Nevertheless, thank you for raising this. We're glad that this matters to members here. At the end of the day, we want everyone to trade with confidence here.
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by intrust888@yahoo.co.uk Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:31 pm

Hi Admin,

It has been a while since I last posted an advertisement. I am now trying to post an advertisement but I cannot find the "To Post " logo on the Hifi4sale home page. Please tell me where to go or which "logo" to look for to do a posting.

Regards,

Intrusr

intrust888@yahoo.co.uk
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Back to top Go down

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING: Hi-Fi 4 Sale Posting GUIDELINES - Page 3 Empty How to post an image (admin may delete this)

Post by sting Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:58 pm

few of our friends doesn't know how to do this...

as when you typing all your detail in the box for posting, you'll notice there are lots of icon on top of the box. Somewhere in the middle there is icon "host an image" (hover your mouse/cursor on that icon if you unsure).

click that icon, a box will pop up
click browse to locate your photo and click "host it".
another box will pop up with the url Link, copy the most bottom link or you may highlight the entire bottom link to copy (ctrl c for window and Comm C for mac).
Now, click next to "host an image icon" which is the "image" icon...paste the link or ctrl V / comm V in that box.
sting
sting
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Character sheet
Source(s): Sony Discman
Amplification: BmB karaoke amplifier
Speakers: Jalan Pasar diy speakers

http://sting-journey.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING: Hi-Fi 4 Sale Posting GUIDELINES - Page 3 Empty Post in the right Thread?

Post by andlee2k Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:54 am

Dear Admin,

I tried to post an item for sale on the: AV Equipment for Sale (M'sia & S'pore) but it went to the Announcement Topic instead.

Anyway you can guide me on how to post on the right thread?

Thanks.

andlee2k
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2011-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi-Fi 4 Sale Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:14 am

We can manually move it for you.

Since you have deleted the contents, just create a new post in the For Sale section.
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by andlee2k Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:35 am

Thanks, I'll try to do that later.

andlee2k
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2011-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post by wnmeshop Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:11 pm

thx for teaching us.

wnmeshop

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2013-06-17

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by mav Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:10 pm

How is reputation earned in hifi4sale.net?
I am given a -1 in reputation, i pmed Hi-Fi 4 Sale but no reply yet.

mav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2010-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by elhefe Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:10 pm

Mav,

The reputation is earned from other members who can click + or - at the right hand side of each of your posting. Sometimes however, members accidently click on the minus. Thats why you can get a -1 is you start from zero.

I think you got a minus 1 from an item you sold. Not sure whether its on purpose or accidently.

elhefe
elhefe

Character sheet
Source(s): Kronos PRO, Clearaudio Solutions AMG Wood, SONY MD, SONY HAP Z1 ES, HiFi ROSE RS150, ROON Nucleus, Aavik D280 DAC
Speakers: Borresen X3, PMC Twenty5 26i, PMC Twenty LCR, PMC Twenty Sub, ARCAM AVR20, JL Audio Sub, Ascendo Sub.

Back to top Go down

Post by mav Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:16 pm

I see, but this is another part i dont get it.
For all the items i put up here for sale, 1 pair of speaker just sold last few days, the buyer came my house to test and took it after that, and never received any pm/call/sms for any complaint..
Another woofer i sold thru mudah.my instead, and again, no complaint about it at all..

As you said, "Not sure whether its on purpose or accidently.." that's the pity part..

Anyway,thanks elhefe, appreciate that truly.

Last edited by mav on Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)

mav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2010-09-21

Back to top Go down

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING: Hi-Fi 4 Sale Posting GUIDELINES - Page 3 Empty NADsearch

Post by timurmusicfan Tue May 06, 2014 2:57 pm

First of all thank you for the interesting site.

I noticed that the search function can't search for NAD brand. Appreciate if you could fix this.
Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Muhsin

timurmusicfan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi-Fi 4 Sale Tue May 06, 2014 10:10 pm

timurmusicfan wrote:First of all thank you for the interesting site.

I noticed that the search function can't search for NAD brand. Appreciate if you could fix this.
Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Muhsin

Hi bro,
Our apologies as it's a bug that can't be fixed.

Cheers
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by readyredhuan Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:51 am

Hi Admin, 

This website is part of my daily routine now. I love to see what's new. But I think every post (ads) should always attach picture of equipment. I really upset when I open a thread, no picture available. Or picture through whatsapp?!! 

I visit this website very often every day just to see pictures, not to buy. It is not worth to request pictures through whatsapp only to see the item.

Seems like regulation is no effective. 

Thanks

readyredhuan
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2014-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi-Fi 4 Sale Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:16 pm

readyredhuan wrote:Hi Admin, 

This website is part of my daily routine now. I love to see what's new. But I think every post (ads) should always attach picture of equipment. I really upset when I open a thread, no picture available. Or picture through whatsapp?!! 

I visit this website very often every day just to see pictures, not to buy. It is not worth to request pictures through whatsapp only to see the item.

Seems like regulation is no effective. 

Thanks

Compelling the seller to post pictures isn't practical. That said, we very much agree with you that having pictures surely makes it a nicer proposition.
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING: Hi-Fi 4 Sale Posting GUIDELINES - Page 3 Empty WTS_memphis 2 way crossover_Use

Post by Ice_BB Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:16 pm

Memphis 2 way crossover_use

condition - good

C.O.D selangor

whatapps nicholas 012-910 2225 Laughing

Ice_BB

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2015-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by readyredhuan Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:36 am

Hi-Fi 4 Sale wrote:Condition rating guidelines:

• 10/10 - Only reserved for new, sealed-box items. New open-box items do not qualify.
  • 9.5/10 - Only reserved for display items. Must be unused. Demo or powered-on items (used for testing) do not qualify.
  • 9/10 - MINT condition. No scratches. Must have full box & manuals and it MUST be STATED within the post. If you have no cartons, boxes or manuals as per the original packing, it will not qualify.
  • 8.5/10 - Almost mint, probably with no original packaging.
  • 8/10 - Excellent condition. 1 or 2 very minor cosmetic blemishes.
  • 7.5/10 - Good condition.
  • 7/10 or below - Fair condition.

It is better to be more conservative as it will help earn you credibility & respect in the long-term. Smile
Hi Admin, 

I have suggestion that it might be necessary to reserve NOS (New Old Stock) status only for equipment qualify 10/10 or 9.5/10 rating only.

Old New Stock should be unopened, untested, and most important no scratches. Scratches due to poor handling should disqualify NOS status. Warranty is not important. 

Thanks  Smile

readyredhuan
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2014-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi-Fi 4 Sale Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:41 am

readyredhuan wrote:
Hi-Fi 4 Sale wrote:Condition rating guidelines:

• 10/10 - Only reserved for new, sealed-box items. New open-box items do not qualify.
  • 9.5/10 - Only reserved for display items. Must be unused. Demo or powered-on items (used for testing) do not qualify.
  • 9/10 - MINT condition. No scratches. Must have full box & manuals and it MUST be STATED within the post. If you have no cartons, boxes or manuals as per the original packing, it will not qualify.
  • 8.5/10 - Almost mint, probably with no original packaging.
  • 8/10 - Excellent condition. 1 or 2 very minor cosmetic blemishes.
  • 7.5/10 - Good condition.
  • 7/10 or below - Fair condition.

It is better to be more conservative as it will help earn you credibility & respect in the long-term. Smile
Hi Admin, 

I have suggestion that it might be necessary to reserve NOS (New Old Stock) status only for equipment qualify 10/10 or 9.5/10 rating only.

Old New Stock should be unopened, untested, and most important no scratches. Scratches due to poor handling should disqualify NOS status. Warranty is not important. 

Thanks  Smile

It will be extremely difficult to meet your proposed requirements in the case of NOS/unused vintage tubes. They need to be tested, more often than not, the packaging itself may have deteriorated due to age.
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by chuck Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:50 am

dear admin,
i tried to insert pics with the button but the pics dont show up. I also tried manually typing the bb image tags [img]
but the pics still dont appear. strange thing is when i go edit my post, the pics will show in my preview
Thank you sir

chuck

Registration date : 2009-03-09

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by elhefe Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:09 pm

chuck wrote:dear admin,
i tried to insert pics with the button but the pics dont show up. I also tried manually typing the bb image tags [img]
but the pics still dont appear. strange thing is when i go edit my post, the pics will show in my preview
Thank you sir

Chuck,

I just saw your ad and the pictures turned out fine on my laptop. It did take sometime to load most probably due to server lag.

elhefe
elhefe

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alis Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:07 am

Hi admin,

Newbie here,

Can i post pictures in thread using smartphone?

Sorry if the quest had been ask. 

Thanks in advance. Surprised

Alis

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2015-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by nhuem Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:36 pm

Best anvance thread, thank for sharing, I will note this

nhuem

Registration date : 2016-11-04

http://399live.com/

Back to top Go down

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING: Hi-Fi 4 Sale Posting GUIDELINES - Page 3 Empty vintage JBL L300 speaker

Post by kk tan Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:51 am

• offer JBL L300 condition 8.5/10
  • contract nombor +60 12 325 8663 or view what's app more detail and photo. Very Happy

kk tan

Registration date : 2017-02-09

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING: Hi-Fi 4 Sale Posting GUIDELINES - Page 3 Empty YAMAHA NS-1000 EBONY

Post by kk tan Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:51 pm

offer rm7200 ns-1000 ebony condition 8.5/10,for more detail pls contract 60 12 325 8663 or view what's app for more detail and information,thanks.

kk tan

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by kk tan Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:53 pm

kk tan wrote:

• offer JBL L300 condition 8.5/10
  • contract nombor +60 12 325 8663 or view what's app more detail and photo. Very Happy

kk tan

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by bal Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:50 am

KK Tan, kindly post your for sale items in the 'for sale' section of this forum. Also kindly do not use all caps for your title.

This is the wrong section to post 'for sale' items. Also please read the guidelines, as you may not bump or push up your post less than every seven (7) days.

thank you.

bal

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Character sheet
Source(s): CEC T2, Oppo blu ray, mac mini running Audirvana thro Teac ud 501 dac
Amplification: conrad Johnson, Oddessy Khartago mono b
Speakers: maggie 1.7

Back to top Go down

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING: Hi-Fi 4 Sale Posting GUIDELINES - Page 3 Empty WTS Hifiman RE600S V@

Post by mcbealkye Thu May 17, 2018 3:37 pm

Want to let go Hifiman RE600S version 2. Hignend earphone Iem. The soundstage & vocal was super clean & clear.Bought it yesterday & just opened up testing only. Condition 9.5. Reason not suite my taste.
Price450 call or whatapps 012-2298682

mcbealkye

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-09

Back to top Go down

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING: Hi-Fi 4 Sale Posting GUIDELINES - Page 3 Empty PS Audio GCPH Phonostage

Post by msalleh43 Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:35 pm

elephone wrote:hallo admin , i'm already follow the other post format  and admin already delate me 1 post and close 1 post may i know what wrong for my post  ?! thanks
you just delate and close it i also duno what happen in going on thanks .
PS Audio Phonostage GCPH. For sale. 0199888801

msalleh43
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2010-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by msalleh43 Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:11 am

Can you simplify the web so that it will be more user friendly

msalleh43
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2010-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by tcyew Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:30 pm

I have some things that had been sold. No way to delete them? Just leave it on the web?

tcyew
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2012-06-24

Kenneth madrigal likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DrWho Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:30 pm

I just edit that particular thread title to show that it has been sold.
DrWho
DrWho
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-10-05

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers: Genelec

Back to top Go down

Post by joemen163 Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:45 pm

Good evening,

May I know how can I bump my post after posting it?

Best regards.

joemen163

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2019-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by bal Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:42 am

Joemen163, once you log in you can search for your post. click on it and you will see a space below your post called the quick reply. Spell in 'bump' and press send.

bal

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Character sheet
Source(s): CEC T2, Oppo blu ray, mac mini running Audirvana thro Teac ud 501 dac
Amplification: conrad Johnson, Oddessy Khartago mono b
Speakers: maggie 1.7

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:53 am

To admin , 
Newbie here, I have a few hundreds of original Lps from my collection to let go , how should I write in the posting that I won’t break the rules. As it will be quite difficult to label each and everyone . Thanks

Erik

Registration date : 2021-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by bassraptor Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:35 am

Erik wrote:To admin , 
Newbie here, I have a few hundreds of original Lps from my collection to let go , how should I write in the posting that I won’t break the rules. As it will be quite difficult to label each and everyone . Thanks
You may post in this thread:

https://www.hifi4sale.net/f8-music-video-cds-dvds-lps-blu-ray-etc

Just say LPs for sale (used). Then follow the example of other posts there. You can list everything or some of the main titles. Leave a contact or email for those who want to follow up, or checking your PM for any response. Hope this helps.

Thank you.

bassraptor
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1237
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

http://www.audiofi.net

Erik likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by zxcv0oi92000 Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:29 pm

Hi Admin.

Can I post an article to solicit specific items?

Thanks!

zxcv0oi92000

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2021-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by bassraptor Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:34 am

zxcv0oi92000 wrote:Hi Admin.

Can I post an article to solicit specific items?

Thanks!

There is a section for this:
https://www.hifi4sale.net/f5-audio-video-equipment-wanted-wtb

bassraptor
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1237
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

http://www.audiofi.net

zxcv0oi92000 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next