Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Yter Audio Cable (SOLD)

Go down

Yter Audio Cable (SOLD) Empty Yter Audio Cable (SOLD)

Post by WTL_Trading Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:58 pm

Yter Audio Cable (SOLD) Yter_s10

Yter Audio Cable (SOLD) 1110

Yter Audio Cable (SOLD) Showim10

After numerous auditions of many reputable brands, Yter interconnect and speaker cables were unanimously chosen by the Auckland Audiophile Society as their reference cables for use at their music evenings.
"I just know that what I hear Is a much more musical and detailed sound than I had with perviouse cable"  ......Gav 
"Hi, they are extremely airy and transparent, fast pace bass response... to the extent that some may mistaken them for lack of bass extension. .Prior to Yter, tried Siltech classic & top signature range, tara labs, MIT, Crystal cable, Van den Hul, kimber, audio note, Pure Silver Sound, homegrown, ASI , audioquest speaker cables over the past 10+ years. Have not owned, but have heard Harmonix, PAD, Cardas, Nordost cables on system I'm familiar with.  I've compared it side-by-side with the previous Siltech Eskay Creek Signature SC. Yter has better agility and attack over the siltech, also with better detail, depth and layering.......Yter stood out on more extended and pleasing timbre,.....In the end, I've settled with Yter., I am thoroughly satisfied with my current cabling now "........Luv4nature - audiophile 

To intervene at a metallurgic level to obtain order and homogeneity of the conductor's crystalline structure, thus providing greater compliance of the music signal within the signal path.
Pairing Silver(Ag) and Palladium(Pd) using a new three-phase fusion process is the basic element of the alloy.
The crystalline homogeneity of the special alloy is the basis for the metallurgic harmony found in our conductor, almost as if it were a metal "tune".
It's all in the process: Well Tempered Argentum Alloy.
The result of this development is a speaker cable (YTER) that ensures metallurgical coherence in the path from the amplifier to the drivers.
All the processes from the melting, to the drawing, and finally the manufacture of the product, are exquisitely handcrafted at Laboratorium 

Please call  or whatsapps me at 013-4848868 ( Wayne )  if you are interested . 
Mode of Payment : 
- COD anywhere in Melaka town are / our showroom
- PBB / MBB of purchase made outside Melaka

Last edited by WTL_Trading on Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total

WTL_Trading
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2016-06-29

Back to top Go down

Yter Audio Cable (SOLD) Empty Re: Yter Audio Cable (SOLD)

Post by WTL_Trading Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:44 pm

BUMP~

WTL_Trading

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2016-06-29

Back to top Go down