Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

THULE Audio Spirit IA60 Denmark Stereo Integrated Amplifier

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THULE Audio Spirit IA60 Denmark Stereo Integrated Amplifier

Post by HiFiLab on Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:07 pm

Made In Denmark

Thule Audio is a Danish manufacturer of high-end stereo and home cinema components.

Their commitment to quality and passion for great sound combined with a highly qualified staff in the development of audio - video technology has resulted in one of the leading manufacturers of high-quality audio components from the Scandinavian countries.  

Spirit ia60 Thule Audios basic model of integrated stereo power amplifier 2 X 60 W.

Although this basic model series of integrated amplifiers of the manufacturer, in it is incorporated a good deal of electronics more expensive models.  
Such as four Sanken output transistors that are capable of your speakers 8 Ohms propel 60 watts per channel at a frequency of 1 Khz.  
Highly sensitive potentiometer with a readability of 1 dB will ensure that quality determine the power output.  
Solidly designed chassis with 8 mm thick aluminum front panel controls would certainly help should get stuck in the eye.

Its flexibility Thule Audio prove and update capability of the amplifier to your home theater.  

The output section of the amplifier and pre-amplifier are separated, the bi-amp easily viable.

If you want very good sound quality at a reasonable price, consider this product.

Specifications

Power output: 60 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)
                    90 watts per channel into 4Ω (stereo)Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz

Total harmonic distortion: 0.05%

Input sensitivity: 500mV (line)

Signal to noise ratio: 90dB (line)

Output: 500mV (line), 1V (Pre out)

Speaker load impedance: 4Ω to 8Ω

Dimensions: 420 x 95 x 290mm

Weight: 9kg

User Review:
Upon first turning the Thule IA60 on, I was immediately struck by what I would describe as a meaty bass. It was full, rounded, flowing and warm. I certainly never heard the relatively small Dynaudio Audience 40 give out such bass lines. They literally shook my window panes, If anyting, they are very neutral, but far from shy - when they gave me plenty of bass, I knew that indeed that the IA60 has power. But it’s greatest strength and virtue, is the three dimensional space it recreates. For the life of me, It's almost uncanny how the music begins to breathe, and how you stop listening to a performance and are simply thrown somewhere else, where the musicians live. It's a feeling you instantly fall in love with, and something you won't get out of many other amps in this price bracket, check it out.

Note: Come with Compatible Remote Control
Can use as Pre-Amplifier,  Integrated Amplifier or Use as Power Amplifier

Price : RM 1850
Contact Simon Ting 012-3612507

HiFiLab
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 1965
Registration date : 2011-03-12

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification: