Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Krell S-300i Integrated Amplifier - SOLD

Go down

Krell S-300i Integrated Amplifier - SOLD Empty Krell S-300i Integrated Amplifier - SOLD

Post by superfi Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:26 pm

Krell S-300i Integrated Amplifier - SOLD S300i_10

The Krell S-300i is a powerful yet smooth integrated amplifier from a company that knows the territory. Its functions and configurability illustrate Krell’s expertise in the high end world of discerning Hifi & AV enthusiasts.

The S-300i combines a fully balanced discrete Class A preamplifier circuit .... rated rated at 150 watts per channel into 8 ohms and 300 watts per channel into 4 ohms. Its circuit borrows the Current Mode Technology (CMT) used in Krell’s top-of-the-line Evolution amps and preamps. It's massive 750VA toroidal transformer and 38,000 microfarads of capacitance are among the more potent ever incorporated into an integrated amplifier.

"The Krell S-300i’s sonics are conveyed with muscular definition (as traditionally what Krell is known for) ..... Its sound is built for speed and for the critical analysis of a recording—not a rough translation. The result is a tonality that’s not exactly sweet but rather sweetly exacting .... If it’s precision-cut images and transient acceleration you’re seeking, (and the attendant famous Krell bass "slam") you’ve found your ride."  – Neil Gader, The Absolute Sound.

Technical Specs:

Brand/Model: Krell S-300i
Power Output: 150 wpc into 8 ohms, 300 wpc into 4 ohms
Inputs: Three RCA, one XLR (all line inputs)
Outputs: 2 loudspeaker via 5-standard binding posts, 1 pair single-ended preamp via RCA connectors
Weight & Dimensions: 19.5 kg, 43.82w X 10.16h X 44.45d cm
Condition: 8.5/10 - unit kept well, free from scratches

Price: RM Sold

Contact/message 011-39300083 (Greg), or 012-2955266 (George), or come for an audition at our shop APS, Lot 223 on 2nd Floor Amcorp Mall.

Last edited by superfi on Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:49 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Review adjustment.)
superfi
superfi
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down

Krell S-300i Integrated Amplifier - SOLD Empty Re: Krell S-300i Integrated Amplifier - SOLD

Post by superfi Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:48 am

Up for weekend sale!
superfi
superfi

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down