Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

New condition Primare D30.2 fully balanced CD Player with complete set (used & in excellent condition).

Go down

New condition Primare D30.2 fully balanced CD Player with complete set (used & in excellent condition). Empty New condition Primare D30.2 fully balanced CD Player with complete set (used & in excellent condition).

Post by john101 Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:51 am

New condition Primare D30.2 fully balanced CD Player with complete set (used & in excellent condition). 94424610
New condition Primare D30.2 fully balanced CD Player with complete set (used & in excellent condition). 13275310

New condition Primare D30.2 fully balanced CD Player with complete set (used & in excellent condition). 14596610

New condition Primare D30.2 fully balanced CD Player with complete set (used & in excellent condition). 0f196a10

New condition Primare D30.2 fully balanced CD Player with complete set (used & in excellent condition). K10

New condition Primare D30.2 fully balanced CD Player with complete set (used & in excellent condition). J10
New condition Primare D30.2 fully balanced CD Player with complete set (used & in excellent condition). Proto510

New condition Primare D30.2 fully balanced CD Player with complete set (used & in excellent condition).

Class A rated CD player.

Auditioned several CD players at all sorts of price brackets. The Primare beat more expensive units hands down. At this price point it is a bargain. Put up against Waida it was a match if not better. It has the detail that other cd players lack. Superb definition in music that i had not heard on my CD's before.

I cannot more highly recommend the D30.2 cd player.

The Primare has a really lively sound with more "space" around instruments and greater depth to the sound. The top end is in another league compared to the Marantz and seems to offset the ATC's slightly rolled off highs well.

Highly recommended.

It is quite a large unit and has very solid build on a very heavy chassis. It has a very understated appearance (as does most Primare equipment). This just adds to its class.

An excellent CD player at any price.

Please check online reviews to view many 5 star range reviews given for this best known CD player.

https://www.stereophile.com/cdplayers/604primare/index.html

http://www.audioreview.com/cat/digital-sources/cd-players/sumiko-primare/d30-2/prd_322910_1586crx.aspx

This is a Mk II model. There were some quite major changes between the Mk. I and Mk. II (most obvious being 24 bit rather than 20 bit DACs and an upgraded disk handling mechanism). I have to confess that I have not listened to both side-by-side, but I got some strong vibes from several people that the Mk. I wasn't a particularly good player whereas the Mk. II is very good indeed.

To be honest, I wouldn't touch the Mk. I: it's really worth getting the Mk. II. The price of £720 was good, main problem is they don't come up for sale often.

Description:

CD player with 8x-oversampling, Burr-Brown DF1704 digital filter and 4 Burr-Brown PCM1704 DACs. Analog outputs: 1 pair unbalanced (RCA), 1 pair balanced (XLR). Digital outputs: 1 S/PDIF (RCA). Output level: fixed, 2.2V unbalanced, 4.4V balanced. Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz, +0/-0.2dB. Output impedance: 100 ohms. THD+noise: 0.01%, 20Hz-20kHz (no reference level stated). Signal/noise: 100dB (A-weighted, no reference level stated). Power consumption: <7.5W standby, <13.5W standby with Fixed Power on, <23.5W playing.

Dimensions:
17" (440mm) W by 4" (100mm) H by 15" (385mm) D. Weight: 24 lbs (11kg).

Manufacturer: Primare Systems, Renvagen 1, SE-352 45 V;daxj;do, Sweden.

Sweden's Primare, founded in the late 1980s by industrial designer Bo Christiansen and electronics whiz Bent Nielsen, has taken the evolutionary approach. Their products have morphed over the years, as has the company itself. They began with the UFO-like, cost-no-object, 200-series separates of the early '90s. Then Christiansen left to found Bow Electronics and Primare merged with Xena/Copland/QLM; the 300-series Primare products that followed were more traditionally packaged, but more advanced electronically.

In the late '90s, Primare added audio engineer Michael Bladelius, formerly of Threshold and Pass Labs. In the next generation of Primare products—the 10, 20, and 30 series—Bladelius combined his own design influences with an increased emphasis on cost-effectiveness. Integration, too, became a focus, both of individual pieces into a system and of the entire system into a home environment.
Primare's current products—evolutions of the 10, 20, and 30 series—are stylish, compact, moderately priced, and designed to work as systems. (According to US importer Sumiko, most Primare components are now sold as complete systems.) At $2250, the D30.2 is Primare's most expensive CD player. The other products in the 30 series are similarly priced: $2250 for the A30.1 100Wpc integrated amplifier, and $1995 apiece for the Pre30 preamp and A30.1 two-channel power amp. (In addition to traditional two-channel products, Primare builds multichannel and A/V components that also functionally and stylistically integrate with the two-channel gear.)

Condition: 9/10 with fully functional original remote (maintained in a plastic wrap) and original packing box for easy delivery and transportation.

Still in a very brand new condition due to less use.

Price: RM3800 (nego) original price was around RM10000++

Very well maintained in smoke free and pet free environment.

Unit is in KL but can arrange delivery to other locations.

Contact: John (017-9850260)  Please whatsapp for more photos and other info.

Thank you hifi4sale

Last edited by john101 on Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:31 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Update photos)

john101
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2016-01-17

Back to top Go down