Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

PS Audio Lambda Transport (CDM9 Pro) - reduced price

2 posters

Go down

PS Audio Lambda Transport (CDM9 Pro) - reduced price  Empty PS Audio Lambda Transport (CDM9 Pro) - reduced price

Post by tlkoo Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:52 pm

For Sale: Pre-owned perfectly functioning unit of 8/10 cosmetics coming with original remote control. 

Please WsApp 0182166066 to request for photo although any potential buyer should visit to have physical inspection and audition. The asking price: RMsold (reduced) only. 

Some excerpts for easy reference:

I've just discovered another high-value product we can add to this exclusive list: the new PS Audio Lambda CD transport. Just as the UltraLink redefined what we can expect from a $2000 digital processor, the $1695 Lambda sets a new benchmark in affordable transport sound quality. In fact, if I had to name the five best transports I've heard—regardless of price—the Lambda would easily make the list. As we shall see, the Lambda easily outperforms much more expensive transports—and nips at the heels of the state of the art.

Technical description
The Lambda is a very attractive, sturdy-looking component. It shares similar cosmetics with other PS Audio products: black faceplate, large PS Audio logo in the center, and an engraved line around the faceplate perimeter... 

Read more at https://www.stereophile.com/content/ps-audio-lambda-cd-transport#CUdQgGqbvkYksY3u.99

Last edited by tlkoo on Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:15 am; edited 4 times in total

tlkoo
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

PS Audio Lambda Transport (CDM9 Pro) - reduced price  Empty Re: PS Audio Lambda Transport (CDM9 Pro) - reduced price

Post by tlkoo Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:57 am

Reduced price!

tlkoo wrote:For Sale: Pre-owned perfectly functioning unit of 7.5/10 cosmetics coming with original remote control. 

Please WsApp 0182166066 to request for photo although any potential buyer should visit to have physical inspection and audition. The asking price: RM2,480 (reduced) only. 

I've just discovered another high-value product we can add to this exclusive list: the new PS Audio Lambda CD transport. Just as the UltraLink redefined what we can expect from a $2000 digital processor, the $1695 Lambda sets a new benchmark in affordable transport sound quality. In fact, if I had to name the five best transports I've heard—regardless of price—the Lambda would easily make the list. As we shall see, the Lambda easily outperforms much more expensive transports—and nips at the heels of the state of the art.

Technical description
The Lambda is a very attractive, sturdy-looking component. It shares similar cosmetics with other PS Audio products: black faceplate, large PS Audio logo in the center, and an engraved line around the faceplate perimeter... 

Read more at https://www.stereophile.com/content/ps-audio-lambda-cd-transport#CUdQgGqbvkYksY3u.99

tlkoo
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

PS Audio Lambda Transport (CDM9 Pro) - reduced price  Empty Re: PS Audio Lambda Transport (CDM9 Pro) - reduced price

Post by tlkoo Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:49 pm

reduced price to RM2,280

tlkoo wrote:For Sale: Pre-owned perfectly functioning unit of 7.5/10 cosmetics coming with original remote control. 

Please WsApp 0182166066 to request for photo although any potential buyer should visit to have physical inspection and audition. The asking price: RM2,480 (reduced) only. 

Technical description

tlkoo
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by kk_key Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:17 pm

Hi, Lambda transport (cdm 9 pro) is it still available ?
kk_key
kk_key
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2009-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by tlkoo Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:59 pm

kk_key wrote:Hi, Lambda transport (cdm 9 pro) is it still available ?

Still available, apologies to 3 potential buyers for asking as I was busy at work last 3months - let's try to arrange outside Forum - thanks for asking!

tlkoo
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by tlkoo Thu May 31, 2018 8:28 pm

No time to entertain potential buyers in past many months, thus now I put in much reduced price to allow enthusiastic fellow to adopt the lovely transport.

tlkoo wrote:For Sale: Pre-owned perfectly functioning unit of 8/10 cosmetics coming with original remote control. 

Please WsApp 0182166066 to request for photo although any potential buyer should visit to have physical inspection and audition. The asking price: RM2,480 1,880 (reduced) only. 

Technical description

tlkoo
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down