Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Thiel CS1.5 Signature Floor Stand Speakers

Go down

Thiel CS1.5 Signature Floor Stand Speakers Empty Thiel CS1.5 Signature Floor Stand Speakers

Post by superfi Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:43 pm

I will let Sam Tellig of Stereophile speak for this pair of classic speakers:

"The CS1.5  smallest, least costly speakers in the Thiel Coherent Source line. The Thiel CS1.5 reminds me of a pair of old Quads. The old Quad has midrange accuracy and clarity that few other speakers can match. The CS1.5 offers such midrange magic and clarity, too. The tonal beauty of these speakers is absolutely breath-taking. (This is why people still go crazy over the original Quads after all these years). The sound is incredibly clear, clean, and crisp—almost like a good pair of electrostatics. Thiel speakers have a reputation for excellent clarity, but the clarity of the CS1.5s is astonishing—even by Thiel standards. Also, the resolution of low-level detail is—I hate to keep using words like this, because raving doesn't come naturally—well, breath-taking. The resolution is detailed and delicate."

Thiel CS1.5 Signature Floor Stand Speakers Img_2012

On sale here is the Signature Version (by Jim Thiel & Kathy Gornik) - rarely available and a true collectible for Thiel enthusiasts!

Price: RM4500 ono
superfi
superfi
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down

Thiel CS1.5 Signature Floor Stand Speakers Empty Re: Thiel CS1.5 Signature Floor Stand Speakers

Post by superfi Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:15 pm

Negotiable!
superfi
superfi

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down