Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

(Sold) Kenwood KC-X1 Pre & KM-X1 Power Amplifier

Go down

(Sold) Kenwood KC-X1 Pre & KM-X1 Power Amplifier Empty (Sold) Kenwood KC-X1 Pre & KM-X1 Power Amplifier

Post by superfi Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:34 pm

(Sold) Kenwood KC-X1 Pre & KM-X1 Power Amplifier Img_2048

The set was Kenwood's contribution of a flagship pre & power amp combo in the initial emerging AV market

Kenwood KM-X1 power amplifier has 6 channels and was rated by purchasers as "a ridiculously powerful and excellent sounding bit of gear". 

Combined with its original and very hard to find KC-X1 pre-amplifier it is a trip into Japanese Audiophile territory on an affordable budget. 

A user on Audioreview beamed: "The sound quality is better than any integrated or power amp I've heard for under 2 grand, and believe me I've looked hard for a long time to find an amp powerful enough to get my original factory built in California 15" JBL TPC (concert quality) subwoofers moving. In fact this amplifier not only moves the subwoofers into ridiculous levels of bass, it also still has enough current to allow the midrange driver and tweeter to still sound perfectly clear. There can be no comparison between this and new home theatre packages. The KM-X1 is on a completely different level. I would compare it to a Bryston 4B-ST before comparing to a Yamaha RX-2600."  (One must remember that in the early days of the emerging AV market, passives subwoofers were the norm)

It's a pre & power combination that still rival modern set ups for both stereo and AV applications (power section) especially when you factor in the consideration that today's AV receivers and amplifiers perform in a mediocre manner when pressed into stereo mode, hence for many, the necessity of a 2nd system dedicated to stereo causing additional expense. Sound is very open, detailed and weight with a sense of airiness!

Brief Specs:
130 Watts rms into stereo @ 8 ohm
100 watts into 6 channels
Phono built-in for MM cartridges

Price:
Kenwood KC-X1 Pre-amp - SOLD
Kenwood KM-X1 Power Amp - SOLD

SOLD

The amplifier can be auditioned at our shop at APS, Lot 223 on the 2nd Floor, Amcorp Mall, Petaling Jaya

Please contact Greg at 011-39300083/03-76104466 or 012-2955266 (George) for inquiries.

Last edited by superfi on Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:09 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Sold.)
superfi
superfi
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down

(Sold) Kenwood KC-X1 Pre & KM-X1 Power Amplifier Empty Re: (Sold) Kenwood KC-X1 Pre & KM-X1 Power Amplifier

Post by superfi Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:02 pm

bump.
superfi
superfi

Back to top Go down

(Sold) Kenwood KC-X1 Pre & KM-X1 Power Amplifier Empty Re: (Sold) Kenwood KC-X1 Pre & KM-X1 Power Amplifier

Post by superfi Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:38 pm

bump.
superfi
superfi

Back to top Go down

Post by superfi Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:02 pm

bump.
superfi
superfi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down