Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Wyred4Sound DAC2 DSD SE

Go down

Wyred4Sound DAC2 DSD SE Empty Wyred4Sound DAC2 DSD SE

Post by megroz29 Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:11 pm

Wyred4Sound DAC2 DSD SE 0cd34810
Wyred4Sound DAC2 DSD SE D77ff610
Wyred4Sound DAC2 DSD SE 87f74310For Sale: Wyred4Sound DAC2 DSD SE
Condition: Used 9/10
Description: In good working condition comes wt remote & manual but no box.
Asking: RM 4000

Summary of Design Features

• An Asynchronous USB input that supports up to 32bit / 384 kHz and DSD64 / DSD128 with galvanically isolated I²S to reduce computer noise from interfering with the audio signal

• ESS 32 bit DAC (ES9018) 8 channel in quad-differential mode

• A defeatable 32 bit volume control (Setting the volume control to maximum or “Fixed” results in no loss of bits. The volume control is implemented in the ESS chip.)

• Remote Control including power, dim, HT, volume, input, balance, and phase inversion

• Upgradable Digital, Output, and USB boards

• A power supply with an oversized toroid transformer with 115,000uf of capacitance (custom low ESR capacitors), 3 stages of filtering and 2 newly designed discrete regulators

• Choice of 4 filters and 2 choices of roll-off-slope (These are the stock filters provided with the ESS Sabre)

• The clock technology used is an audio grade Cystek clock with less than 0.5ps of jitter

A Very Musical DAC
The Wyred 4 Sound DAC -2 DSDse is an extremely musical sounding DAC that does not superimpose a digital edge or glare to the sound. The DAC-2 DSDse does not sound thin or 2 dimensional. The Wyred 4 Sound had good body and weight that added a degree of realism to music reproduction not often found with DACs at this price. The excellent soundstaging with PCM files was a real plus; especially for those that enjoy live recordings or orchestral music. The DAC’s flawless function and performance was a joy to experience allowing me to concentrate on the music and not struggle with settings or other user rituals. In summary, I was impressed with the DAC-2 DSDse’s overall level of performance given its reasonable price and feature rich offerings.
AudioStream Review

megroz29
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2012-04-17

Back to top Go down