Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Naim CD5i-mK2 (Sold)

Go down

Naim CD5i-mK2 (Sold) Empty Naim CD5i-mK2 (Sold)

Post by Naim-ThoR Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:36 am

Naim CD5i-mK2 (Sold) Naim_l10

Naim CD5i-mK2 (Sold) Cd5i_210

The most successfull Cd player of all time, the fabulous naim CD5i-2(MK2). Although the "i "Series represents Naim's introductory electronics range, but these products sound far too sophisticated to be considered 'entry-level'! They have a sense of musicality, rhythm and sheer verve that other makes can only dream of affraid .

Designed by the same team that produced the world's finest CD player at salisbury,the fabulous Naim CD5i-2 benefits both from technology and the passion to extract every last grain of music from the disc that it's playing.
Although audio streaming and downloads it might seem popular easy to use, After all, the CD is still the world's most popular music format and for millions of hifi enthusiasts,a good cdp like Naim CD5i-2 always  sounds far superior then audio streamers.
And all great recording still based on compact disc formats and commonly used in hi-end musics playback system .

Naim..Naim CD5i-mK2 (Sold) Banana

There's plenty of detail,
Tone colors? I'd say the Naim is again right on par, and you'll recall I believe this is one of the latter's strong suites, but with the Naim there's something hard to describe that gives it an edge in instrumental texture. I think it has to do with the more open, clear presentation of the Naim.

As for sound stage and imaging, the width is somewhere in between the rather extreme cases, and therefore probably closer to reality than either. The soundstaging is big and wide enough, but not to the point where you're questioning how true-to-life the reproduction of the source recording is. Imaging is very strong, with players and instruments positioned precisely and clearly, with the sought-after "air" and "space" around individuals. In this regard I can imagine better, but it's still among the best imaging I've heard, falling short only when compared to the best Analogue LP setup.

When the Naim was dropped into place all the things I've described above breathed life into the music, plus something else I haven't yet noted. This CD player seems to have an iron grip on the music, so much control and tautness, it never sounds overwhelmed or disorganized even when challenged. In the end, I had a more emotional connection to the music when it was played back through the Naim combo (Nait 5 Si).

If you know anything about Naim as a brand, it's probably their reputation for a house sound that does timing very well, which results in a quick, lively sound. What you get with the CD5i-2 is a more up front, or forward presentation. You're closer to the action, in other words. CD5i-2  brings everything to life in a big way. The music is more exciting,you feel more involved. Is there a bigger compliment than that? Maybe, but that's a big one. Naim CD5i-mK2 (Sold) Banana

As for the pace and timing thing, it's all true, and your foot will be a tappin', trust me. You can really hear this with percussion and bass lines. Transient response is fast and clean, there's no blurring whatsoever, and this makes the beat and rhythm sound more realistic and enticing, which we know of course to be vitally important. 

There's plenty of detail,
Tone colors? I'd say the Naim is again right on par and you'll recall I believe this is one of the latter's strong suites, but with the Naim there's something hard to describe that gives it an edge in instrumental texture. I think it has to do with the more open, clear presentation of the Naim, LOUD & CLEAR! 

I've been doing a lot of listening through headphones lately, but not long ago I did a direct comparison between the Naim and Marantzee players through my secondary system, using normal speakers. When the Naim was dropped into place all the things I've described above breathed life into the music, plus something else I haven't yet noted. This CD player seems to have an iron grip on the music, so much control and tautness, it never sounds overwhelmed or disorganized even when challenged. In the end, I had a more emotional connection to the musics.

The CD5i -2 provide an affordable beginning to Naim ownership and thus represent the first steps on the pathway that ultimately leads to audio nirvana
發燒友Arrow
https://review.u-audio.com.tw/reviewdetail.asp?reviewid=83

http://audiocounsel.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Naim-cd5i-nait5i-Brochure.pdf

Cosmetic: 8/10
Value:9/10
Sounds: 9/10
Reliability: 10/10
comes with box,manual,DIN cable,Naim remote&  naim powercord
Asking $soldxx

Last edited by Tubeezator on Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:13 pm; edited 5 times in total
Naim-ThoR
Naim-ThoR
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2011-06-19

Character sheet
Source(s): 1541 古军碟机
Amplification: solid state 经典佳机
Speakers: italia

https://www.hifi4sale.net/t32755-no-money-no-tweak-no-talk

Back to top Go down

Naim CD5i-mK2 (Sold) Empty Re: Naim CD5i-mK2 (Sold)

Post by Naim-ThoR Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:33 am

Perfect tracking.
Never missed a beat.
comes with 1 year warranty(for all tracking related issues)!

Naim-ThoR
Naim-ThoR
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Naim-ThoR Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:57 am

wonder player!Up for sale.
Naim-ThoR
Naim-ThoR
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down