Condition: 8.5/10. Item is in excellent condition. Comes with power cord and Neutrik speakON Cable.
Price: RM1750 or swap/topup
Introducing the REL T5 Sub-Bass System
- The REL T5 delivers the exceptional low-bass performance, rugged build quality and unique design of larger REL models at a more affordable price. The form of the T5 is a simple minimalist cube elevated by four aluminum feet. It is deceptively small and compact blending in beautifully with its surroundings and is available in your choice of Gloss Black or White lacquer.
- Bass output is powerful and robust considering the T5’s compact dimensions and the T5 features a full REL connectivity suite. Just like its larger brothers, the T5 can be used to wonderful benefit to underpin both two-channel and multi-channel film sound systems. A true Class AB power amplifier topology with 125 Watt output is capable of reproducing the dynamics and extension with conviction and authority.
Why a Sub-Bass System?
- Regardless of their size, many stereo or home theater loudspeaker systems tend to emphasize the mid-bass – this is the range from 50 to 90 Hz. REL engineers believe all loudspeaker systems need to be supplemented in the lower frequencies for the true full-range experience. The REL T5 is a true Sub-Bass System, meaning it can reproduce very low frequencies (below 30 Hz) that are felt rather than heard. This is because music is full-range, as are sound effects on movies, and that we design our products to reproduce all of these frequencies. The T5 is equipped to take full advantage of AC3, Dolby Digital, DTS, MPEG 2 and any other digital sound formats that include a dedicated Low Frequency Effects (LFE) channel.
- The dedicated LFE input meets the tough specification laid down for digital 3/2.1 channels, usually known as 5.1. The output is nominally flat from 35 Hz – 90 Hz. It has a dedicated input level control, which enables users to set the LFE level independently of the processor. This is important because not all processors offer control over this significant parameter. The LFE channel is frequently outputting at 10 dB higher levels than the other channels. The T5 also has high-level speaker level inputs with their own input level control. Uniquely, both the speaker level and the LFE input can be used simultaneously.
- This means you may set it up for an audiophile sound with your CD’s or other stereo signals and instantly revert to using the Sub-Bass System as the dedicated LFE component when watching movies. This is a feature of real benefit if you wish to play music in stereo mode in the purist audiophile way and in full 5.1 digital mode. True flexibility! In addition to this sophisticated connectivity and functionality, the T5 includes proprietary REL-D circuitry that allows for the proper impedance and grounding when driven by a Class-D main amplifier.