Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

AudioControl SA100i Measurement Mic (SOLD)

Go down

AudioControl SA100i Measurement Mic (SOLD) Empty AudioControl SA100i Measurement Mic (SOLD)

Post by Dk Sim Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:21 pm

SA-4100i

IOS test and measurement microphone

The SA-4100i is a calibrated, full range, omni-directional test and measurement microphone for direct connection to iOS devices running iOS 5.0 or later. With SA-4100i and the AudioControl Mobile Tools app, you will be able to analyze the acoustics of any environment with high resolution and precision, using the processing power of your iPhone®, iPod® touch or iPad®. SA-4100i makes set up of any sound processor a breeze, too, letting you see the acoustical spectrum and take action! SA-4100i includes a microphone clip and windscreen.

Compatibility:-
iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S
iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
iPod Touch 5th generation
iPad mini, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3
iPad Air, iPad Air 2
iPad 4th generation

Mobile tools app

The included Mobile Tools app supports the full capabilities of the SA-4100i microphone with five powerful modules, including RTA, FFT, SPL, Polarity and the proprietary DQ-61 Delay module. Mobile Tools is available as a free download on the App store.

https://www.audiocontrol.com/pro-…/ios-microphones/sa-4100i/

AudioControl SA100i Measurement Mic (SOLD) Img_3818
AudioControl SA100i Measurement Mic (SOLD) Img_3820
AudioControl SA100i Measurement Mic (SOLD) Img_3819
AudioControl SA100i Measurement Mic (SOLD) Img_3810

AudioControl SA100i Measurement Mic (SOLD) Img_3811AudioControl SA100i Measurement Mic (SOLD) Img_3812

Conditions: 8/10 (USED)
Price: RMSOLD
Whatsapp: DK 012-3659319

Dk Sim
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2019-03-26

Back to top Go down