440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Naim Stageline-S MC Phono Stage

Go down

Naim Stageline-S MC Phono Stage Empty Naim Stageline-S MC Phono Stage

Post by Y.C. on Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:22 pm

Naim Stageline-S (for use with ALL low-output-MC-cartridges other than Linn MC cartridge) phono stage in a flawless (not even a tiny scratch, ding nor dent to be found on it) and like-new condition; only rated 9/10 as permitted. This phono stage was only plugged into the AUX 2 input (with power) of my Naim Nait XS amplifier whenever I wanted to listen to records. At all other times, it merely sits idle with its DIN cable disconnected from my amplifier.

The serial number of this Naim Stageline-S phono stage is 383572 having purchased it from CMY locally. Included are its original box, accompanying manual plus the stock Naim 5-DIN cable supplied. All Naim external phono stage requires power supply from either:-
i)   Naim integrated amplifiers (with active preamps internally) ,
ii)  Naim preamplifiers ,
iii) External Naim power supplies in FlatCap, HiCap and SuperCap , or 
iv) All compatible third-party power supply units.

Sonically, Naim Stageline-S MC phono stage has a slightly darker balance but very powerful bass, hence it synergises well with brighter-sounding MC cartridges. The main sonic attraction of listening to records through this phono stage are the cohesiveness / oneness of the propulsive rhythmic drive and the famous pace, rhythm and dynamics (PRaT) which all Naimees seek.

Naim Stageline-S MC Phono Stage Img_3113

Price: RM1,380 o.n.o. (Note: Price of new item locally is currently RM2,123 and £399 in U.K.)

Interested to call/SMS/WA Chan at 016-366 9103 and preferably to COD at SS15 Subang Jaya or Bukit Jelutong Shah Alam areas.

Last edited by Y.C. on Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:04 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : to edit information)

Y.C.
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2011-11-29

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum