Page 1 of 1 • Share •
• Power output conservatively rated at 55 watts per channel into 8 or 4 ohms.
• +3 dB IHF Dynamic Headroom for peaks: 110 W/ch at 8 ohms, 130 W/ch at 4 ohms.
• High-current output stage, able to deliver peak currents up to 40 amperes for precise control of voice
coil motion with speaker impedances as low as 2 ohms.
• Bridging circuit yields 150 watts continuous power, 250 watts IHF dynamic power.
• Exclusive NAD impedance selector optimises power delivery to either high or low speaker impedance.
• Soft Clipping™ minimises distortion at output levels above the rated power
NAD 2155 power amp to let go,pre amp already sold..
asking price for NAD 2155 RMsold
plz call/sms mr.yuz at:017-3182169
auditions are welcome
Last edited by matlap on Sat May 22, 2010 5:25 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : sold)
- Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
- Number of posts: 378
Registration date: 2009-10-19
Page 1 of 1
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum