Price : Sold
The Cat-6 LAN-10G network cables are constructed using the same Pure Transmission principles found in Furutech’s highest specification audio cables; improve every element and connection in the signal path to create a maximally-optimized, low-noise pathway for signal to travel. For reliable, beautifully engineered and manufactured LAN requirements you just can’t do better than Furutech LAN 10-G cables!
• The Furutech LAN 10G Network cable handles frequencies up to 500MHz
• Supports 10Gbps applications up to 100-meters maximum
• Main conductor wire: 24 AWG silver-plated α (Alpha) OCC conductor for minimal transmission loss
• RJ45 Connector: α (Alpha) nonmagnetic 24k gold-plated conductor with 24k Gold-plated weak-magnetic copper alloy body
• Superior dual-layer isolation: AL foil and copper wire braiding
• Jacket: UL/C-UL/CSA-approved flammability-rated CMR-grade, RoHS-compliant flexible PVC (Dark Blue), OD: 6.5mm approx.
Last edited by andlcl on Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
- Number of posts : 68
Age : 44
Location : KL
Registration date : 2017-05-01