Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

SVS PB13 Ultra Sub-woofer & Klipsch Forte III Speaker ALL SOLD

Go down

SVS PB13 Ultra Sub-woofer & Klipsch Forte III Speaker ALL SOLD Empty SVS PB13 Ultra Sub-woofer & Klipsch Forte III Speaker ALL SOLD

Post by dcastle16 on Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:10 pm

SVS PB13-ULTRA Sub-woofer
8.5/10
Quantity available: 1 pc
Selling price: -SOLD- per pc

https://www.reddit.com/r/audiophile/comments/4p7jtm/z_review_svs_pb13_ultra_subwoofer/

Klipsch Forte III Horn-loaded 3-ways Speaker
8.5/10
Quantity available: 1 pair
Selling price: -SOLD- per pair

For sale is a pair of Klipsch Heritage 3-ways 4 drivers *incl. the 15" passive radiator

This speaker is well taking care in a smoking-free dedicated room, bought in NOVEMBER 2017. I estimate the play-time from 500 to 700 hours to-date, I consider this is the stage which the speakers entering its best-performance time, after the burned-in.

All Heritage speakers are proudly made by Klipschand hand crafted in Arkansas, USA.

The current Heritage models are so unique, it is the combination of classic design and new HiRes elements (the drivers, cabinet's material and crossover are improved in this 3rd generation). You may like it if you like to listen to music without makeup, very lively.

You may want to consider the Forte III if RF7 III is in your list, both are good speakers for movies and musics but personally i prefer the 3-ways design, the vocal reproduction is awesome. And also love its vintage design. 

The frequency response is true (+-3dB) from 38Hz to 20kHz
-No matter what some manufacturers may try to tell you, BIG DEEP BASS requires a big enclosure and drivers according to the IMMUTABLE LAWS OF PHYSICS. Logically true 26Hz can not be produced by only one unit of 5.5" mid-bass driver in the W6" enclosure.  

The high sensitivity of 99dB giving you a wide option in selecting the amplifier, i had tested with vacuum-tube single-ended 10W and solid-state 60w, 120W and 300W now ,all are very impressed.

All Heritage are using book-matched wood veneer and this pair is the Distressed Oak with Lambswool grille.

The Speaker was bought from the authorized agent in NOV 2017, hence the warranty is over but the Heritage series are a built to last speakers. those units produced in 60's and 70's are still rocking after generations.

This speaker is easy positioning, easy matching to the power-amp and speaker cable.

My advice is forget about the sweet, rich and refined sounds. This speaker are about strong in dynamic, deep (turly deep low bass) and very truthfully music reproduction.This so-real feeling will makes you connected to the speaker and to the musics that are playing.

My reason to let it go is because of getting another pair of Klipsch Heritage, I have faith in the speaker which still in production and able to sell after introduced in few decades ago.

Klipsch heritage premium audio are:
Klipschorn, La Scala, Cornwall, Forte and Heresy

https://hometheaterhifi.com/reviews/speaker/floor-standing/klipsch-forte-iii-review/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u15QnwyCIOU

Kindly call or Whatsapp: 013-6909331 (KEN)

SVS PB13 Ultra Sub-woofer & Klipsch Forte III Speaker ALL SOLD 20171110
SVS PB13 Ultra Sub-woofer & Klipsch Forte III Speaker ALL SOLD 20171111
SVS PB13 Ultra Sub-woofer & Klipsch Forte III Speaker ALL SOLD Oi000010

Last edited by dcastle16 on Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

dcastle16
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2011-03-28

Back to top Go down

SVS PB13 Ultra Sub-woofer & Klipsch Forte III Speaker ALL SOLD Empty Re: SVS PB13 Ultra Sub-woofer & Klipsch Forte III Speaker ALL SOLD

Post by topet on Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:59 pm

PB-13U still available?

topet
Club Member
Club Member

Registration date : 2011-09-16

Back to top Go down

SVS PB13 Ultra Sub-woofer & Klipsch Forte III Speaker ALL SOLD Empty Re: SVS PB13 Ultra Sub-woofer & Klipsch Forte III Speaker ALL SOLD

Post by dcastle16 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:25 pm

BUMP

dcastle16
Club Member
Club Member

Registration date : 2011-03-28

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum