Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.




Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Energy Pro 4.5 Woofer Driver

3 posters

Go down

Energy Pro 4.5 Woofer Driver Empty Energy Pro 4.5 Woofer Driver

Post by CKWong Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:11 pm

Hi all, I am looking for good working condition (one piece). You you have, please make your offer. Thank you. Very Happy

CKWong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 134
Age : 51
Location : KL
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Back to top Go down

Energy Pro 4.5 Woofer Driver Empty Energy Pro 4.5 woofer unit

Post by tonykangsg Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:36 am

Hi, I'm from Penang and very coincidentally I need a pc of that woofer too. so anybody willing to let go or can find alternate product, pls contact me ASAP. Thanks.
Tony

tonykangsg
New Member
New Member

Number of posts : 10
Age : 51
Location : Penang
Registration date : 2010-11-20

Back to top Go down

Energy Pro 4.5 Woofer Driver Empty Re: Energy Pro 4.5 Woofer Driver

Post by tonykangsg Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:29 am

Mr Wong, overhere I can get someone who can do the repair, probably change the voice coil. hope it works and will update u.

tonykangsg
New Member
New Member

Number of posts : 10
Age : 51
Location : Penang
Registration date : 2010-11-20

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Energy Pro 4.5 Woofer Driver Empty Re: Energy Pro 4.5 Woofer Driver

Post by CKWong Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:14 am

Long wrote:u can call Visaton mayb there can some driver
03-90747282 Surprised

Mr Long, thank you. Very Happy

CKWong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 134
Age : 51
Location : KL
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Back to top Go down

Energy Pro 4.5 Woofer Driver Empty Re: Energy Pro 4.5 Woofer Driver

Post by CKWong Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:16 am

tonykangsg wrote:Mr Wong, overhere I can get someone who can do the repair, probably change the voice coil. hope it works and will update u.

Hi Tony, please keep me update. Thank you.

CKWong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 134
Age : 51
Location : KL
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Back to top Go down

Energy Pro 4.5 Woofer Driver Empty Re: Energy Pro 4.5 Woofer Driver

Post by tonykangsg Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:53 pm

CKWong wrote:
tonykangsg wrote:Mr Wong, overhere I can get someone who can do the repair, probably change the voice coil. hope it works and will update u.

Hi Tony, please keep me update. Thank you.

Hi Mr Wong,
Today I called up the repair centre, the woofer still under 'operation'. It uses 2 voice coils thus need at least 2 days to make it alive.
The info that I get is, it'll work after repair ... so, hope it works.
Definitely will keep u update after I get the woofer back next week.
Estimate total repair cost for 2 voice coils = RM200.
cyclops

tonykangsg
New Member
New Member

Number of posts : 10
Age : 51
Location : Penang
Registration date : 2010-11-20

Back to top Go down

Energy Pro 4.5 Woofer Driver Empty Re: Energy Pro 4.5 Woofer Driver

Post by tonykangsg Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:03 pm

CKWong wrote:Hi all, I am looking for good working condition (one piece). You you have, please make your offer. Thank you. Very Happy

Hi Mr Wong,
Got back my speaker today.
Well, they did a good job. all seems fine to me. But cost me RM210.
If u want to see any picture, pls e-mail me at tonykangsg@hotmail.com

Thanks ... santa

tonykangsg
New Member
New Member

Number of posts : 10
Age : 51
Location : Penang
Registration date : 2010-11-20

Back to top Go down

Energy Pro 4.5 Woofer Driver Empty Re: Energy Pro 4.5 Woofer Driver

Post by CKWong Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:49 pm

tonykangsg wrote:
CKWong wrote:Hi all, I am looking for good working condition (one piece). You you have, please make your offer. Thank you. Very Happy

Hi Mr Wong,
Got back my speaker today.
Well, they did a good job. all seems fine to me. But cost me RM210.
If u want to see any picture, pls e-mail me at tonykangsg@hotmail.com

Thanks ... santa

Tony,
I have sent you e-mail two days ago enclosed also my woofer driver for your kind reference. Please check and reverting. Thanks.

CKWong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 134
Age : 51
Location : KL
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum