Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Pro Tools HD Set-up - Two 192's (used)

Go down

Pro Tools HD Set-up - Two 192's (used)  Empty Pro Tools HD Set-up - Two 192's (used)

Post by sonny_roche Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:10 pm

You are waching on two Pro tools I/O 192's, a digi link cable, an HD Core and Process card in great condition 8.5/10. They have been used in a professional recording studio. One of the 192's has an expansion card. 192 I/O, the flagship of the Pro Tools|HD interface family, is the best-sounding audio interface ever offered from Digidesign, rivaling similar products costing more than twice its price. In addition to support for up to 16 channels of analog and digital input and output, 192 I/O features a wide range of analog and digital I/O options to choose from, including 8 channels of high-definition, pristine-quality analog I/O, 8 channels of AES/EBU, 8 channels of TDIF, 16 channels of ADAT, and 2 additional channels of AES/EBU or S/PDIF digital I/O. 192 expansion cards Along with its outstanding sonic specs, 192 I/O includes an additional I/O option bay, allowing you to add more inputs or outputs, and making it one of the most unique and flexible audio interfaces on the market. To expand the analog I/O capacity of 192 I/O, you can add either a 192 AD card, providing 8 more channels of high-definition analog input, or the 192 DA card, which gives you 8 additional channels of analog output. 192 I/O can also be outfitted with the 192 Digital card, which adds 8 channels of AES/EBU, TDIF, and ADAT I/O connections. Pro Tools|HD 1 1 HD Core card (PCI) or 1 Accel Core card (PCIe) Up to 32 channels of I/O Up to 96 simultaneous (112 total) audio tracks at 44.1/48 kHz, 18/12 at 192 kHz (PCIe/PCI) Up to 128 instrument tracks; 256 MIDI tracks.

Price: 10500 RM
If you are interested: sonny_roche@yahoo.com

Pro Tools HD Set-up - Two 192's (used)  110

Pro Tools HD Set-up - Two 192's (used)  210

Pro Tools HD Set-up - Two 192's (used)  310

Pro Tools HD Set-up - Two 192's (used)  410

Pro Tools HD Set-up - Two 192's (used)  510

sonny_roche

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down