Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Naim Audio SNAPS power supply -Sold

Go down

Naim Audio SNAPS power supply -Sold Empty Naim Audio SNAPS power supply -Sold

Post by 1541 Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:20 am

Its been introduced for around 30 years ago,it has been used infrequently.
Like all chrome bumper Naim components ,silver fascia and with LED light with big joker knob but very nice at touch- perfectly reliable knob over lousy olive series.

A simple power supply you may be asking long ago, 2rail of 24V separately,supply derived from oversize transformer[nait 2].It helping enrichen the sound of the power/control combination..speed,timing,punch& transient.Naim engr said rock music much easier to understand....

note:
The strengths of the Naim amps relate to simplicity and power supplies, it's about rapid current delivery and quick recovery of the power supply

If you Mod-in a 5pin female DIN socket and wire-up correctly, You get a HICAP equivalent power supply at much reduced cost, it power up my previous NAC42,NAP110 very well, sound wise slightly under NAc82+ Supernait without HiCap....very unfortunate i did not want to mod it thinking its vintage value.

somethings like this,courtesy of pink fish media
Naim Audio SNAPS power supply -Sold 2hzlttf
It will come complete with SNAIC and user manual, but no box as this has gone rotten..

But it wil be packed very securely. Or you may wish to pick up?

RM1388 the most affordable component at very good price
SOLD out
Clean source,healthier sound,Bad source beat Good system...
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Character sheet
Source(s): 1541`s品种狂机
Amplification: Nac42/Nap90
Speakers: SARA

Back to top Go down