Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

WTT: Naim Nap140 [King of Shoe sheeve]

Go down

WTT: Naim Nap140 [King of Shoe sheeve] Empty WTT: Naim Nap140 [King of Shoe sheeve]

Post by 1541 Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:26 pm

Bumper chrome Naim Nap140 for trade.

.If the fundaments of musicality are about playing in tune and in time, the NAP140 is faultless. No other [brand] amplifier I have heard lays so bare the intent of the musicians,The amp has a tremendous start-stop ability and towering no-nonsense authority,it brings out the best in loudspeakers that go right up to the wall ,Other amps may finished off sweeter or more spacious but are limited to certain types of music.

Rhythmaric tuneful,seem to pick up the beat of music in a wonderfully natural way and hold your attention,I can imagine no other amp in my system sounds as great than ths little bunny.

Blues, rock, techno, jazz, classical. It all sounds great.To even to steal your breath away!

S/N 4xxx [tempered] at the back !

Serviced in factory,sound superB,good drive,musicality and best vintage sounding powerAMP!..bring you back into 80s.

i found a good write up to support this lagend:

"As many of you know, this power amplifier is well sought after by Naim fans and betters the current power amplifiers like the NAP 150, NAP 180, etc."

http://www.mudah.my/Naim+Audio+Ltd+NAP+140+stereo+power+amplifier-10185877.htm

and click --> MUDAH
it must be a truly good amp ..lets give it a clap!!lol!

Trade for Harberth speakers,will TOP up [ if applicable ]

Last edited by 1541 on Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Character sheet
Source(s): 1541`s品种狂机
Amplification: Nac42/Nap90
Speakers: SARA

Back to top Go down

WTT: Naim Nap140 [King of Shoe sheeve] Empty Re: WTT: Naim Nap140 [King of Shoe sheeve]

Post by 1541 Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:20 am

No Naim No Music,welcome to PRAT sanctuary . Dynamic and Musicality are best freind together

In addition - A league above the similarly priced by others. If you run an all-Naim system, a source upgrade is a no-brainer and will embarrass other for sure, more expensive makes. If you have another make of hi-fi,after scrutinize comparison The first thing you notice is how Rugged this machine is in comparison with yours, it gives the impression it will last you a life time. Projected well in shape had great naturalness and maintained a grip on the music that allowed the feeling of the music through. The bass firmed and mid-range dead solid and the soundstage better defined, taller and wider

Naim had an advantage with whatever synergy might exist within the Naim source and amplification; This is one hell of a Pre at cost, Lovely treble.

In the "pace and rythm" PRAT category, Naim electronics are known to be vastly superior is no exception. Your are 99% assured of quality if you have chosen Naim as your life long entertainment faithful partner.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

WTT: Naim Nap140 [King of Shoe sheeve] Empty Re: WTT: Naim Nap140 [King of Shoe sheeve]

Post by 1541 Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:00 pm

Nac72 + Nap140 up for sale on forum...but also Nap140 can be sold alone!

Think this is the Heart of NAP135...without the Nap110/140...there can never born the Nap180/250 and even 135. Look inside all of them use the same things as Nap140...the differences is the Transformer size.

Secret: drop a 1000VA transformer to it...you can whack the butt of Nap135/160/180/250...but it does not applied to Nap90/90.3 ...totally difference design.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down