Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Naim Na CD5xs Player in used/mint condition

Go down

Naim Na CD5xs     Player in used/mint condition Empty Naim Na CD5xs Player in used/mint condition

Post by flyfly Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:53 am

Naim CD5 Xs is a total rebuilt from scratch,excellant sound player with a Coaxial digital output.

From the Black box department,previously ruled by olive section-CDS/2,here come the giant killer CD5xs to change the history for naim.

It uses many of the components as were used in CDX2 & CDS3 and it is not a Step Up or "UPsize" of an existing CD5x or even CD5. Not even CD5i-v2 can touch him even a hair.

[color=#ffffff]Absolutely Stunning Naim Player at cost. When pairing with XS Flatcap,it kicks the former king CDX2 to sleep,after some days or weeks still cant not accept the truth,finally end up in wood-bridge camp...eating olives together with orang-utan.

Fast and agile.Awesome sounds,natural,quick but never rush,full rich sound at all spectrum.Colorful,meaty but not overly fat.Harmonically excelsior,low jitter,perfect anti-resonant chasis,decouple vibration effectively through a big uncle Joe "shoes"..all these things can be found right here. I love you

Asking RM7888.[with box,manual,remote..no any hair-liked scratches somemore...selling due to helping someone...]

Free Postage 1 malaysia or Free RM123 petrol subsidy...it should be more than a generous purchase
flyfly
flyfly
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Back to top Go down