Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Naim Nac102 + Nap180 Olive (used)

Go down

Naim Nac102 + Nap180 Olive (used) Empty Naim Nac102 + Nap180 Olive (used)

Post by 1541 Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:16 pm

Hello fellows,i have something good to know.

Nac102 Preamp- Nac102 design is very similar to Nac52,the differences are Nac102 have many "derating spells" introduced so that it voiced under their brothers Nac82 / 52.
Theoritically removing these spells,one could return the 102 back to 52`s specification[Need to do a Mod] . It sounds lovely and is fresh as a daisy.

The Nap180 poweramp takes the DNA of Olive finest Power amplifier[Nap135],stripped back to essentials cunning 60 W/90W[4 ohms] ,it is a so much so dynamic,ridiculous watt[boogie] fieceful musical muscle,provides all the musical clarity and insightful presentation you could wish for bringing most speakers to life..leave no death speakers behind.
If you have lesser preamp than the 52, you basically won't know what your 180 is capable of firing musics to life.

Naim Nap180 power- Masculine enough to abuse any loads easily as low as 4 ohms or even 2 ohms [non static] ,like i said before it packed with the most "Attack"factor than its brother[ Nap135s]!i am sure,its a well driven machine for any Isobarik Speakers in mind.

Above combo are 100% original ,No Mod.Mint cosmetic above 8/10.

Comes with Remote and a Naim Black Snaic 4pin DIN to DIN + Compatible NAPsc + Manual

Fixed Asking @ very unbeatable --> RM5750

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can offer few solutions at cost if you wish to "wake up" a sleeping tiger, ONE final buyer will be given a chance to access.

- Extensive floor works needed to unlock the potential of Nac102 ,slap the face of Nac52/52Ps in cost/performances [if cant knock its head]
-Recapping the Nap180 with kendeils or more..
-Wiring to PCOOC Cyro-ed.
-Audiophile Cyro-ed fuse
-A secret recipe deploy to skip the need for Hicap/teddycap/supercap/552ps, it would be the icing on the cake,yet achieving superior result than any of those,its just like a Cryo myth,it is very addictive, far more poisonous than any upgrade.I am sure if you test it, you`ll keep it

The moded Power would offer Way lower noise floor, more dynamics, more information and yes.....more music. Not veiled, just more real music!
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Character sheet
Source(s): 1541`s品种狂机
Amplification: Nac42/Nap90
Speakers: SARA

Back to top Go down