Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Naim Electronic Crossover Snaxo (sold)

2 posters

Go down

Naim Electronic Crossover Snaxo (sold) Empty Naim Electronic Crossover Snaxo (sold)

Post by Naim_Audio Sat May 11, 2013 5:45 pm

Good to see all of you again,i think 2013 is a good year,once again we have a very harmony living in malaysia.Everyone are respecting each other,loving n caring for each other,I hope we can be more bonded through this hobby.Let the music speak itself,i hope our PM is working on promoting Negara KU singing competition,let the singing continues to break the boundary.
back to my sale topic.

Black case,solid built. Modern version electronic Crossover 2-4-2 .Box up,Black Snaic.What could more to say.This is the right tool  to enabling 2-way active setup.I am looking to sell for RM3000. NEW cost RM7000.It is hard to see this unit on offer,you `re  better be quick.
Objective towards such sale: Helping people to improve their system,to promote mutual discussion and to spread this hobby into kampung,we want all people from the kampung to enjoy same quality hifi as others from cities. I am helping to reduce such discrepancies and to one we enjoy music together and to pay more attention toward the current issues.

Last edited by Naim_Audio on Tue May 01, 2018 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Naim_Audio
Naim_Audio
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2011-03-27

Character sheet
Source(s): Revox/Sony/Studer/Marant/Naim/Philips
Amplification: Naim/Marantz/Leak
Speakers: Linn/SF/Klipsch/Mission

Back to top Go down

Naim Electronic Crossover Snaxo (sold) Empty Re: Naim Electronic Crossover Snaxo (sold)

Post by whois101 Mon May 13, 2013 6:47 am

Rare item! any pic?
whois101
whois101
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2012-02-10

Character sheet
Source(s): Synology
Amplification: Atom
Speakers: Danes don't lie