Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Opera Platea solid wood Made in Italy speakers

2 posters

Go down

Opera Platea solid wood Made in Italy speakers Empty Opera Platea solid wood Made in Italy speakers

Post by subskim Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:29 pm

For sale - Opera Platea 2 way floorstanding speakers. Made in Italy. Condition = 8/10, very well kept and regularly polished. Solid wood cabinet with solid wood sides of 25mm thickness and well-braced, old world craftsmanship, 5 layers of lacquer applied on wood. The tweeter is a 19mm doped silk SEAS, mid-bass is ATD 130mm, and there is a rear firing bass port. Sensitivity is 89dB, nominal impedance 6 Ohm, and max power handling is 100W. The speakers have solid brass spikes at the bottom of their solid wood plinths. Dimensions are 37"H x 8"W x 10"D. Recommended amplifiers are valve amps of 12W or more, or solid-state amplifiers of between 30W and 80w.

My own experience with the platea is that it is very easy to drive even with a 28w triode valve amp. These speakers are a good deal at RM2400 and sound good and look great with high wife acceptance factor.

I will deliver to buyers in the Klang Valley.

Please contact me by PM for photos (give me your email).

subskim
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2012-10-19

Back to top Go down

Opera Platea solid wood Made in Italy speakers Empty Re: Opera Platea solid wood Made in Italy speakers

Post by subskim Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:33 pm

Bump

subskim
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2012-10-19

Back to top Go down

Opera Platea solid wood Made in Italy speakers Empty opera platea

Post by phil33lai Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:43 pm

Shocked

Last edited by phil33lai on Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : amendment)

phil33lai
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

Opera Platea solid wood Made in Italy speakers Empty Re: Opera Platea solid wood Made in Italy speakers

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down