Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

ATC SCM7 Stand Mount Monitor Loudspeakers - SOLD!

Go down

ATC SCM7 Stand Mount Monitor Loudspeakers - SOLD! Empty ATC SCM7 Stand Mount Monitor Loudspeakers - SOLD!

Post by superfi Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:41 pm

Some of the rave reviews of the ATC SCM7 Monitors speak for themselves:

ATC SCM 7ATC SCM7 Stand Mount Monitor Loudspeakers - SOLD! Hifichoice%20logo%20tmb

• They are small, easy to set up and offer excellent sound - ATC SCM 7 is the perfect speaker for small spaces.
  • Low tones surprise with their suppleness and elasticity. Hitting the strings of a bass guitar on the track "The Man forms of the Planet of Marzipan" of the Marillion band was fast and accurate, free from any resonant reverbs.

[url=http://www.audiostereo.ro/ATC reviews/atc_scm7_rev-enjoythemusic cover.jpg]ATC SCM7 Stand Mount Monitor Loudspeakers - SOLD! Atc_scm7_rev-enjoythemusic%20cover%20tmb[/url]ATC SCM 7ATC SCM7 Stand Mount Monitor Loudspeakers - SOLD! Enjoythemusic%20logo%20tmb

• The ATC SCM7 does a very credible job of throwing up a cohesive three-dimensional soundfield. On phase-coherent recordings such as my own live concert CDs of the Boulder Philharmonic orchestra the ATC speakers deliver a remarkably accurate picture of the entire orchestra on stage to the point where I can even discern the different seating heights between the woodwinds and horns.
  • They are among the most dynamically satisfying small-footprint desktop monitors I've ever heard. In terms of fit, finish, and overall performance they keep up with speakers that are nearly twice their price. But the SCM7's are not merely high-value speakers. They are so good that even folks who could pay far more for a desktop speaker will discover that $1200 will purchase speakers that are all they could ever want.

On sale here is a well kept pair of the ATC SCM7 used in rotation with other pairs that I have (hence in good condition):
ATC SCM7 Stand Mount Monitor Loudspeakers - SOLD! Atc_sc10
Unique ATC SCM 7 Features:

• New ATC designed and built, no ferrofluid 25mm soft dome tweeter
  • ATC 125mm midbass driver with 45mm integral soft dome
  • In-house, hand-wound precision flat wire coil
  • 3.5Kg optimised short-coil/ long gap motor assembly
  • Flat impedance curve allowing easy load for amplifiers

Asking price: RM SOLD

Contact/SMS :  George at 012-2955266 to deal

Last edited by superfi on Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
superfi
superfi
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down

ATC SCM7 Stand Mount Monitor Loudspeakers - SOLD! Empty Re: ATC SCM7 Stand Mount Monitor Loudspeakers - SOLD!

Post by superfi Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:42 am

Happy New Year!
superfi
superfi

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down