Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

[SOLD] Eltax Linear Response 6.5 floor speakers

Go down

[SOLD] Eltax Linear Response 6.5 floor speakers Empty [SOLD] Eltax Linear Response 6.5 floor speakers

Post by providenceprops Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:57 pm

SOLD!

I'm letting go of these awesome tower speakers. They look elegant, are well built by boutique Danish firm Eltax, and perform very well. What I can say is it's balanced. I've heard quite a few used speakers around this range and some are better in other areas, but very few have got this kind of balance. It's got decent punch, plays sweet lows, decent mid range and the highs are there, but not overly bright. I bought them NOS and have been happy with them. I mainly listen to instrumentals and vocals, with much focus on instrumentation since I'm an amateur musician (I tend to rate speakers on how the bass guitar, kick drum and guitar strums/picks sound, whether they sound natural. It's strange but as long as these are there I'm usually sold). 

These also do very well for home theatre which I use them for mainly. I have them in the main hall, where I have my projector screen and projector, running a 5.1 system. If you are looking for a very good upgrade from a budget setup, this won't disappoint you one bit. 

I also have to say they will perform better if you add some decent stuff to pair. Previously I was playing my music CDs on the Pioneer Blu Ray player and it was already decent, and recently I added a CEC CD player and my gosh, the music came alive! What's more, I'm only powering them with a distinctively below-mid level LX52 AV receiver. If you use a decent musical stereo amp wth about 60-100 watts they will be even better. Please note they won't play stupid-loud, but they fill a 600 square feet dining and main hall plus open kitchen well enough.

I'm letting go to upgrade. Serious enquirers can audition in PJ. I'm free most times but do gimme some notice, however please be serious about buying and be reasonable in expectations (after all these are not Dynaudios or Proacs). These are not for you if:

- You are expecting to get a Porche paying Camry price
- You are looking for super refinement and details in mid range and highs
- You expect them to sound super sweet and tight like mid to high end bookshelves or stand speakers
- You want them on stage for Smashing Pumpkin's concert at Dewan Filharmonik
- You can't handle the truth
- You're a cheapo
- You can hear frequencies animals and humans can't
- You can't take a joke
- You seriously can't take a joke
- You're not laughing at all

On the last note, please read with a pinch of salt if you find any reviews online (if you can find them at all). Most are rubbish. Listen first and you will know, that's the best review you can have.

I'm Wang, 012 3344 01 nine. Thanks. For pics please whatsapp me. 

Selling for RM1499.99 thanks. Make me laugh and I'll give you a discount. Make me cry the price goes up.

Last edited by providenceprops on Fri May 20, 2016 2:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

providenceprops
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2015-09-08

Back to top Go down

[SOLD] Eltax Linear Response 6.5 floor speakers Empty Re: [SOLD] Eltax Linear Response 6.5 floor speakers

Post by providenceprops Mon May 02, 2016 3:40 pm

Bumped with a massive discount to offload before wife kills me! Text me for the discounted price. Thanks.

providenceprops
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2015-09-08

Back to top Go down