Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING: Hi-Fi 4 Sale Posting GUIDELINES

+64
joemen163
DrWho
tcyew
msalleh43
mcbealkye
bal
kk tan
nhuem
Alis
chuck
Ice_BB
readyredhuan
timurmusicfan
mav
wnmeshop
andlee2k
sting
intrust888@yahoo.co.uk
elhefe
rmunawar9
Alex Yong
Erick
acai
go4pch
akunakjuga
drife
Shamjohor
zeebee
mingen95
RegaPlanar
philipcattardas
klimal
limcsmis
raymond88
hywong2005
WongKN
leelu
joydivision
megaqwer
overfloe
annolsen2009
sollehah
chchyong89
multiaudio
seanlee731107
jazzfunksoulmusic
lenaught
maslian
adachi7
peter32
hazy
stereophile
ryder
benzene
arkasan
elephone
klwood
jee55
hoyhoysum
yehlai
auronthas
amar
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
68 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING: Hi-Fi 4 Sale Posting GUIDELINES Empty READ THIS BEFORE POSTING: Hi-Fi 4 Sale Posting GUIDELINES

Post by Hi-Fi 4 Sale Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:01 am

Condition rating guidelines:

• 10/10 - Only reserved for new, sealed-box items. New open-box items do not qualify.
  • 9.5/10 - Only reserved for display items. Must be unused. Demo or powered-on items (used for testing) do not qualify.
  • 9/10 - MINT condition. No scratches. Must have full box & manuals and it MUST be STATED within the post. If you have no cartons, boxes or manuals as per the original packing, it will not qualify.
  • 8.5/10 - Almost mint, probably with no original packaging.
  • 8/10 - Excellent condition. 1 or 2 very minor cosmetic blemishes.
  • 7.5/10 - Good condition.
  • 7/10 or below - Fair condition.

It is better to be more conservative as it will help earn you credibility & respect in the long-term. Smile

To prevent a single or few users monopolising the site, each user is allowed to post a maximum of 25 items for sale per month (eg. 1st July till 31st July). This includes re-posts and bumps. However, genuine member replies expressing interest in the product will be exempted. The limit is reset for the next month. WTB and equipment discussions posts remain unlimited.

The same item can only be re-posted or bumped 1 week after the previous post.

Every item for sale must include an asking price. Posts without stating a price will be deleted or edited with an arbitrary/ridiculous price.
RESERVED items must still carry a price. Otherwise, it is pointless to have the post.

Do not erase the contents of a 'For Sale' post (you won't be able to delete the post entirely, anyway) and do not remove the (New), (Used) or (Demo) tags from the Subject Title after the item is SOLD or if you wish to close the post, as this will leave a sore mark on the forum. As such, you may be temporarily banned.

Example of a Subject/Post Title:

• Brand Model device (New/Used/Demo/Display)
  • Krell KAV-400xi integrated amp (Used)

Examples of disallowed Subject/Post Titles (Post will be DELETED):

• Award-winning Krell amp (Used) - Unnecessary hype
  • Krell integrated amp for sale - 'for sale' is superfluous
  • WTS: Integrated amplifier - Too generic
  • Krell amp (Used) - Too generic. Model name must be specified.
  • KRELL KAV-400XI INTEGRATED AMP (NEW) - All CAPS is bad taste.
  • Krell KAV-400xi integrated amp (Used) Price revised - Please cut the crap. Leave the price revisions in the contents, but not in the Subject/Post Title.

WIN-WIN Situation #1: Inserting pictures of the items you are selling will help attract more potential buyers and increase the likelihood of making a sale.

It is UNNECESSARY to insert 'For Sale', 'WTS' or 'FS' in the Subject/Post Title field.
Posts with 'WTS', 'For Sale', 'FS' etc in the Subject/Post Title may be deleted.
Only 'WTB' items will require this heading.

PHOTOS - Please use YOUR OWN photos, do NOT take from other sources.

Placing an image into your post is actually quite easy:

1. Click on the button labelled 'Host an Image' READ THIS BEFORE POSTING: Hi-Fi 4 Sale Posting GUIDELINES Host_a11
  2. 'Browse' & select the image you want to upload from your PC/notebook. After that, select 'Host It' READ THIS BEFORE POSTING: Hi-Fi 4 Sale Posting GUIDELINES Host_i12
  3. Once you have hosted an image, 'Copy' the Image URL READ THIS BEFORE POSTING: Hi-Fi 4 Sale Posting GUIDELINES Copy_i10
  4. Next, click on the 'Image' button READ THIS BEFORE POSTING: Hi-Fi 4 Sale Posting GUIDELINES Image10
  5. Paste the Image URL into the empty field and click 'OK' READ THIS BEFORE POSTING: Hi-Fi 4 Sale Posting GUIDELINES Paste_11

Alternatively, you can also host your image on any other 3rd-party image host (Picasa, photobucket.com etc.).

Last edited by Hi-Fi 4 Sale on Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:41 pm; edited 33 times in total
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 934
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Character sheet
Source(s): Streamer
Amplification: Amps
Speakers: Speakers

https://www.hifi4sale.net

sakmal and Lee Weng Tat like this post

Back to top Go down

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING: Hi-Fi 4 Sale Posting GUIDELINES Empty Re: READ THIS BEFORE POSTING: Hi-Fi 4 Sale Posting GUIDELINES

Post by amar Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:31 am

Dear Sir,

Please guide me on how insert the photos of my item for sale since I found its bit difficult to insert images/photos.It will be more appropriate if the items included the true pictures of the goods.

Thanks.

Amar

amar

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Lee Weng Tat likes this post

Back to top Go down

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING: Hi-Fi 4 Sale Posting GUIDELINES Empty Re: READ THIS BEFORE POSTING: Hi-Fi 4 Sale Posting GUIDELINES

Post by auronthas Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:32 am

Hi admin,

Is there a way for unread threads to be always stayed as 'bold or highlighted'?

After staying for idling, i noticed that the unread threads become normal.

I have seen some forum website (such as forums.slimdevices.com), their web admin have done that successfully last year.

This feature is very useful to track threads without missing and save times from browsing and reading threads twice.

Thanks for your anticipation.
auronthas
auronthas

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi-Fi 4 Sale Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:36 am

Auronthas,
Let me have a look at the Admin panel and see if it can be done. Thx for the suggestion.
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by auronthas Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:40 am

Thanks for your speedy reply and looking into the matter.
auronthas
auronthas

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by yehlai Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:42 am

Hi admin,

I guess you know that many of the members here miss your HiFi4sale blog, so you post some pictures on the right-hand side of the forum to make it looks alike. Its easier for us to check out the latest items. Nice effort from you. Appreciate it.
yehlai
yehlai
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi-Fi 4 Sale Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:26 am

yehlai wrote:Hi admin,

I guess you know that many of the members here miss your HiFi4sale blog, so you post some pictures on the right-hand side of the forum to make it looks alike. Its easier for us to check out the latest items. Nice effort from you. Appreciate it.

Lol.. yeah, you all get the drift. There's a trick to make this happen: Move the pictures right to the beginning of the post, with the text only after the pictures. Otherwise, the pictures will not be displayed on the right-hand-side of the page.

We have 2 problems to solve:
1. Auronthas suggestion to keep the unread topics in Bold.
2. Changing the Google ads to hifi4sale. It now currently belongs to Forumotion.

No coding experience, so have to KIV for a while until we find someone who can help us with this.

Thank you all for your encouragement & support. It helps. Laughing
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by auronthas Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:38 pm

Hi Admin,

Generally i can see three columns/panes on your website. But i noticed the website does not fit to my viewing screen. Not sure about other if they can view the website without scrolling from left to right.

I would suggest to make the right pane smaller and standardise the photo size (as now the photo sizes are varies). Also you can make the ratio between left/centre/right columns/panes in 1:3:1, if you find the page is too long to scroll, probably you can reduce the number of threads per page.

Just small suggestion, hope you can look into this matter.

Thanks and best regards,

auronthas

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING: Hi-Fi 4 Sale Posting GUIDELINES Treble12 Easy Listening - Jazz - Classical - New Age
auronthas
auronthas

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi-Fi 4 Sale Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:59 am

auronthas wrote:Hi Admin,

Generally i can see three columns/panes on your website. But i noticed the website does not fit to my viewing screen. Not sure about other if they can view the website without scrolling from left to right.

I would suggest to make the right pane smaller and standardise the photo size (as now the photo sizes are varies). Also you can make the ratio between left/centre/right columns/panes in 1:3:1, if you find the page is too long to scroll, probably you can reduce the number of threads per page.

Just small suggestion, hope you can look into this matter.

Thanks and best regards,

auronthas

No coding experience here. Don't know how to make it 3:1 now. Hopefully, can find someone to help out here when we meet on 21st Feb.

It would be really nice to standardise the picture size into something smaller.
Please bear with us for the time being... Crying or Very sad
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by hoyhoysum Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:00 am

Hi, kinda like the old blogspot, bright and full of nice pictures. As for this site why all so dark and pale colors?? The pitures shown looks old and unintresting...imho!
hoyhoysum
hoyhoysum
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Source(s): Grundig 2070, Graetz Sinfonia Spizensuper 522, Saba Freiburg 14, Normende Phono Super V700
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi-Fi 4 Sale Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:03 am

Maybe I've got bad taste... Smile

OK, will try to change the colours over the weekend if I have the time. Brighter?
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by auronthas Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:22 pm

Hi Admin,

I notice the photos are now fit to viewer screen with topic. You must have done something, aren't you.

Great work!

Cheers and have a nice weekend.

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING: Hi-Fi 4 Sale Posting GUIDELINES Treble12 Easy Listening - Jazz - Classical - New Age
auronthas
auronthas

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi-Fi 4 Sale Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:53 pm

Auronthas,
With some external help, I think we can make it better. The picture sizes on the right-hand-side are still not standardised yet.

Thanks for your encouragement. Working on changing the colours later.

Have just updated the picture upload instructions. See original post. bounce
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by auronthas Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:08 pm

Hi Admin,

Really? But i notice now only 2 panes/columns and the pictures are more organised now instead of three previously.

There are options for to select image size, isn't the feature can be standardised for image posting, say 800 px (for forum) ?

Well, keep up your great work, i will always support this site, ppl here are helpful and warm, keep up the spirit and good culture. Smile . We can make a similar forum like in slimdevices, http://forums.slimedevices.com , ppl are very warm, helpful, inclusive their support staffs, even the inventors of slimdevices also actively chip in the forum.

Cheers.

auronthas
auronthas

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by jee55 Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:39 pm

Hi Admin,

What happened to my post yesterday? I was trying to sell my Denon DVD 2800 player?

jee55

jee55

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi-Fi 4 Sale Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:48 pm

jee55 wrote:Hi Admin,

What happened to my post yesterday? I was trying to sell my Denon DVD 2800 player?

jee55

Deleted. It should have been posted in the For Sale section.
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by auronthas Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:53 pm

Hi Admin,

Is it possible for thread starter (TS) to close a topic?

Auronthas

auronthas
auronthas

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi-Fi 4 Sale Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:37 pm

Not sure about this. Let me have a look...
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by klwood Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:26 pm

Dear Admin,

Can I relist item that I posted earlier? What should I do about the old thread?

Rgds

klwood

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post by 5151 Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:43 pm

Hello Admin,

It seems the 'delete' option has been, well... deleted. So one can only edit his posts but not deleting them. Would you please kindly check if this option could be reinstated?

Cheers.

Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 1920

http://hificable10.blogspot.com/view/snapshot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi-Fi 4 Sale Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:27 am

5151 wrote:Hello Admin,

It seems the 'delete' option has been, well... deleted. So one can only edit his posts but not deleting them. Would you please kindly check if this option could be reinstated?

Cheers.

Yes, it's been removed a few days earlier, with the purpose of providing a history of the items being traded here. If there's a valid reason for deleting the post, we may reconsider reinstating the feature, let us know, but as in all decisions, there will always be pros & cons.

BTW, your posts have been very professional. Please keep up the good work. Great to have you trading here.
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi-Fi 4 Sale Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:37 am

klwood wrote:Dear Admin,

Can I relist item that I posted earlier? What should I do about the old thread?

Rgds

Yes, you may relist them, perhaps after 1 month from the original post.

We try to discourage the practice of 'bumping', which is to deliberately place your post right at the top again, either by inserting a comment (which in some forums automatically places your post as one of the most recent posts, but not ours) or deleting the original and creating another new post with the same item.
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by 5151 Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:51 pm

Hi-Fi 4 Sale wrote:

Yes, it's been removed a few days earlier, with the purpose of providing a history of the items being traded here. If there's a valid reason for deleting the post, we may reconsider reinstating the feature, let us know, but as in all decisions, there will always be pros & cons.

BTW, your posts have been very professional. Please keep up the good work. Great to have you trading here.

First of all, many thanks for your compliment.

There bound to be some genuine reasons in deleting posts, and without that 'delete' feature, one might just erase the contents and leave the word 'deleted' in both the title and content body. I understand that one member has resorted to this measure recently.

Having that said, I do understand your concern, so shall leave it to you to make the final call.

Thank you for making this the most 'happening' hifi galaxy in Malaysia cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi-Fi 4 Sale Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:46 pm

5151 wrote:

There bound to be some genuine reasons in deleting posts, and without that 'delete' feature, one might just erase the contents and leave the word 'deleted' in both the title and content body. I understand that one member has resorted to this measure recently.

Thanks for your compliment & support too.

I think leaving the word DELETED!!! in the Subject/Post Title is absolutely bad taste and at the moment, I cannot see a valid reason for deleting the post other than for privacy purposes. This is easily solved by stating SOLD and removing your contact details. At the end of the day, when you sell something here, the one thing you can contribute to the community here is to leave a trading history behind. It's not uncommon for the same item to circulate in the market and change hands countless times.
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by 5151 Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:01 am

You've got a perfectly valid point there re trading history. That will certainly create a valuable archive for all of us.

Anyway, perhaps I should state a point or two about this subject (in my very own context, of course).

Some members may argue against the need in re-listing, saying that buyers will find their way using the search function.

But in reality, however, not all users will use the search function. Even if we all do, re-listing is still valuable to me because not all users know a certain product until they get to read it.

For example, I had a product 'A' listed a while ago. A new member who hasn't heard of this brand obviously won't be able to read it even if he uses the search function. This is where a re-list becomes useful to me.

So, in my situation, even if all the contents remain the same, without any single changes, a re-list is still necessary to create awareness and sales.

Of course, I'll adhere to the 1-month rule rabbit

Past experience has shown that new enquiries will flow in after each re-list. And this trend was carried forward all the way from your last venture, the Google blog.

So, what has this got to do with deleting posts? I heard someone asking...

Well, as time goes by, and after numerous re-lists, one will find many duplicate posts from me and may start complaining. And this is the main reason why I appeal for the 'delete' function to be reinstated.

Sorry guys for this long winded story and the repeated use of 're-list'. What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi-Fi 4 Sale Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:21 am

OK, I hear your well-sorted argument for this feature. Let's try out reinstating the Delete function. If it's subject to abuse again, which may be quite likely, we'll come to this discussion again.

Cheers,
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by 5151 Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:22 am

Hello Admin,

Thank you for buying my views. Really appreciate that.

One thing springs to mind... should you feel the need to have it revised again in the future, what we can do is, we can send you a request, together with a reason, to have our posts deleted. So, a post can only be deleted upon your review.

The downside is, you'll have some extra workload to do then. Suspect

What do you think?

Back to top Go down

Post by elephone Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:12 am

hallo admin , i'm already follow the other post format and admin already delate me 1 post and close 1 post may i know what wrong for my post ?! thanks
you just delate and close it i also duno what happen in going on thanks .

elephone

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi-Fi 4 Sale Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:13 am

elephone wrote:hallo admin , i'm already follow the other post format and admin already delate me 1 post and close 1 post may i know what wrong for my post ?! thanks
you just delate and close it i also duno what happen in going on thanks .

'WTS' is not required. Looks like you haven't been reading the guidelines? Thanks.
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by elephone Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:40 am

UNNECESSARY = cannot ...... ok i knew now thanks , won't be that next time
have a nice day

elephone

Back to top Go down

Post by arkasan Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:46 pm

Hi-Fi 4 Sale wrote:...I cannot see a valid reason for deleting the post other than for privacy purposes. This is easily solved by stating SOLD and removing your contact details. At the end of the day, when you sell something here, the one thing you can contribute to the community here is to leave a trading history behind. It's not uncommon for the same item to circulate in the market and change hands countless times.

I also like to see the price of items which are already sold. I don't really understand why a seller would remove it, but I guess they have their reasons and nothing much can be done about it. I just think the experience of browsing this website is enhanced by knowing the price at which the item sold.

Last edited by arkasan on Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

arkasan

Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by benzene Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:17 pm

Can i know what's wrong with my previous 2 post for my tiems for sale. 1st item is Behringer DCX2496 and 2nd item is Eminence Delta 15A. I followed the guidelines accordingly. Pls help. Thanks.

benzene
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by ryder Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:27 pm

I would like to post a "For Trade" ad. Can I post this in the For Sale threads but the title written as "FOR TRADE"?

Any advice would be appreciated.

ryder
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 746
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi-Fi 4 Sale Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:44 pm

ryder wrote:I would like to post a "For Trade" ad. Can I post this in the For Sale threads but the title written as "FOR TRADE"?

Any advice would be appreciated.

There's no need to add anything in the Subject/Post Title. Just say that it is for trade in the contents itself.
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by stereophile Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:34 pm

Hi Admin,

I have read the guideline thru and keep my ads with very straight forward intro include the title subject. Could u enlighten me what went wrong with my last ads(reference 3A) if i've missed out something or overlook any violation if i made. Is it the 'bookshelf'? Your advise is much appreciated. cheers

Regards,
Fordpiggy aka stereophile.

stereophile

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by stereophile Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:05 pm

Hi Chief,

I had a recent ads of Arcam AVR280 receiver got MIA, was it got deleted or some technical issue or somehow? please advise or i need to repost again.

Regards,
Stereophile aka Fordpiggy

stereophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi-Fi 4 Sale Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:20 pm

stereophile wrote:Hi Chief,

I had a recent ads of Arcam AVR280 receiver got MIA, was it got deleted or some technical issue or somehow? please advise or i need to repost again.

Regards,

9.5/10 condition rating and (Used) do not go hand-in-hand... Sad
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by stereophile Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:28 am

Oh i see. Noted and thanks sunny

stereophile

Back to top Go down

Post by hazy Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:15 pm

hi admin . what happened for my post today ? Denon cart 160
u delete twice
hazy
hazy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi-Fi 4 Sale Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:19 pm

hazy wrote:hi admin . what happened for my post today ? Denon cart 160
u delete twice

Read the guidelines in relation to the Subject/Post Title, my friend.

Thanks,
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by peter32 Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:45 pm

Can I suggest that you can create a form for the potential seller to post message in a specified format.

Eg.

Item for sale: (Model and name)
Used or New of NOS:
Condition: _ / 10
Selling price: ___
Original Price: ___ (optional)
Dealing Method:
Contact detail:
Other info: (optional)

That way it may save you frequent headache to edit the message all the time.

peter32
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by stereophile Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:45 pm

Hi Admin,

My ads regard a proceed power amp was deleted. Any reason why, so it can be rectify.

Regards,

stereophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi-Fi 4 Sale Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:51 pm

stereophile wrote:Hi Admin,

My ads regard a proceed power amp was deleted. Any reason why, so it can be rectify.

Regards,

You just posted it a few days ago. Why 'bump' it so quickly?
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by stereophile Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:13 am

Hi-Fi 4 Sale wrote:
stereophile wrote:Hi Admin,

Regards,

You just posted it a few days ago. Why 'bump' it so quickly?

Oh, its because i've updated the price and also know multiple posting is not recommended, that's why replaced with a new ads. Hope its not causing too much inconvenience in the forum Smile

stereophile

Back to top Go down

Post by adachi7 Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:05 am

Hi Admin,

I'm new here, so just want to ask is it okay to put up "junk" equipment here?
I'd say the working condition rating would be around 0-1/10 (not working to somewhat working). Aesthetic-wise it's still acceptable.
And how about very "outdated" equipment like LD players?

adachi7

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi-Fi 4 Sale Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:26 am

adachi7 wrote:Hi Admin,

I'm new here, so just want to ask is it okay to put up "junk" equipment here?
I'd say the working condition rating would be around 0-1/10 (not working to somewhat working). Aesthetic-wise it's still acceptable.
And how about very "outdated" equipment like LD players?

Sure, why not? Just put it there, with the model & descriptions. Smile
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by maslian Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:03 pm

thanks for editing my post for audiolab cdm/dac & mission 733i speakers.
tq.
maslian
maslian
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by lenaught Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:01 pm

Hi Admin,
I noticed my post for my Loth X Ion 1 was removed. I've added another post for the same item a while ago. This time i've added the price to the subject matter. Hope its OK.
I've been looking thru the posts and think it helps readers to save time if the price can be seen on the subject matter. Save some time IMHO.

Thanks

lenaught

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi-Fi 4 Sale Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:38 am

lenaught wrote:Hi Admin,
I noticed my post for my Loth X Ion 1 was removed. I've added another post for the same item a while ago. This time i've added the price to the subject matter. Hope its OK.
I've been looking thru the posts and think it helps readers to save time if the price can be seen on the subject matter. Save some time IMHO.

Thanks

Hi,
It's not OK. There is a pattern to the standardisation of the Subject/Post Title format. Adherence is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lenaught Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:51 am

Hi,
Noted with thanks.

lenaught

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next