Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Chord Hugo (Black) - SOLD

Go down

Chord Hugo (Black) - SOLD Empty Chord Hugo (Black) - SOLD

Post by etteoh Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:25 am

Item:
The Chord Hugo needs no introduction. Highly touted as one of the finest transportable DAC made by Chord. Plays just about every other format under the sun with its plethora of inputs and also serves as a truly remarkable DAC should you choose to use it as a desktop DAC in a full- sized chain. And today’s very sweet deal is one sold by a relative of my own who’s decided he would stick with his Hugo TT full time.

Package includes:
The Hugo complete with its original box and accessories…and the original Chord Hugo leather case in black is included at no extra charge (this was originally a RM500 premium).

Price:
SOLD

Warranty:
Out of warranty but guaranteed operationally perfect.

Dealing method:
Very much prefer COD since you can view, test and inspect all you want. I am also open to courier if COD is not a possible option for you.

Location of seller:
Kulim (Kedah)

Contact method/details:
PM / email: etteoh@gmail.com and we will go from there

Age of item:
1.5 years of age.

Condition of item:
Mint. Very well cared for. I doubt it has ever left his house to begin with. Anyway, the unit is now with me and I can confirm it works flawlessly after thoroughly testing it. Battery still excellent and holds 8 hours easy on a full charge. Probably longer if you’re not a Hi-Res / DSD hi-flyer.

Reason for sale:

Owner decided his Hugo TT would suffice since he really only listens at home. Bought the Hugo as he was so impressed with the TT so he wanted to have the option of bringing his music out but that never happened. 

Pictures:
Chord Hugo (Black) - SOLD Hugo0110

Chord Hugo (Black) - SOLD Hugo0210

Chord Hugo (Black) - SOLD Hugo0310

Chord Hugo (Black) - SOLD Hugo0410

Chord Hugo (Black) - SOLD Hugo0510

Chord Hugo (Black) - SOLD Hugo0610

Last edited by etteoh on Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Item sold (closing ad))
etteoh
etteoh
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down