Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Teac UD-501 DAC (SOLD)

3 posters

Go down

Teac UD-501 DAC (SOLD) Empty Teac UD-501 DAC (SOLD)

Post by cheelun Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:16 am

Teac UD-501 DAC (SOLD) Img_7914
Teac UD-501 DAC (SOLD) Img_7915

Bought in December 2014 for my office system
Sold my speakers recently, have no use for it anymore
Lightly used
Condition : Mint, 8.5 with original box / packaging

Price : SOLD (including shipping to Peninsular)

SMS / Whatsapp / Telegram : 012-5113230
Email : louisandylum@gmail.com

Thanks for looking

Last edited by cheelun on Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:21 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Price drop)

cheelun
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Back to top Go down

Teac UD-501 DAC (SOLD) Empty Re: Teac UD-501 DAC (SOLD)

Post by cheelun Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:26 pm

SOLD

cheelun
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by bal Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:38 pm

When you sell an item, kindly DO NOT BRING up your post just to tell us that. you are crowding out other persons posts for no good  reason. Kindly just edit your title to say SOLD in the title. 
Thank you
Bal (moderator)

bal

Number of posts : 1275

Character sheet
Source(s): CEC T2, Oppo blu ray, mac mini running Audirvana thro Teac ud 501 dac
Amplification: conrad Johnson, Oddessy Khartago mono b
Speakers: maggie 1.7

Back to top Go down

Post by cheelun Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:31 pm

bal wrote:When you sell an item, kindly DO NOT BRING up your post just to tell us that. you are crowding out other persons posts for no good  reason. Kindly just edit your title to say SOLD in the title. 
Thank you
Bal (moderator)

Good evening Bal,

Since you posted publicly on my thread, I am compelled to reply to you publicly.

The first post on this thread was made on Nov 1, 2017.
The second post was posted on March 31, 2021 (noon) because I reduced my selling price.  The item was sold to a very nice gentleman on the same day.  Hence, the post was amended as such on the day, Mar 31, 2021 (late evening).  There was NO ATTEMPT MADE to bring up the post to tell people that the item was sold. 

A quick check with your system's log will confirm that what I say is correct and I implore you to do so.

This is hardly the action of someone who is, in your words "crowding out other persons posts for no good reason".
By all accounts, I have acted well within the rules and regulations of this forum that you are moderating.

As a moderator, you could have acted with a modicum of discretion and gather all your facts before accusing a fellow forumer of misconduct.  

I feel you should delete your post on my thread, and then, I will do likewise to this message.

Regards,

cheelun
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by bassraptor Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:55 pm

Hi Cheelun

This is on our front page:
BUMP policy: Bumping allowed 7 days after last update/post unless a valid response or clarification is made. Invalid bump posts will be deleted. DO NOT reply/bump your SOLD items - just edit your post.

Thus, if you've sold your item, no matter how long it it took, just modify the header and your original post with the word SOLD. Even if it is sold on the very day you brought it up with a bump, you may follow the same process, not necessary to amend the last bump to say it's sold. Hope this lends clarity to the matter.

Thank you.

bassraptor
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1237
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

http://www.audiofi.net

Back to top Go down

Post by cheelun Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:54 pm

bassraptor wrote:Hi Cheelun

This is on our front page:
BUMP policy: Bumping allowed 7 days after last update/post unless a valid response or clarification is made. Invalid bump posts will be deleted. DO NOT reply/bump your SOLD items - just edit your post.

Thus, if you've sold your item, no matter how long it it took, just modify the header and your original post with the word SOLD. Even if it is sold on the very day you brought it up with a bump, you may follow the same process, not necessary to amend the last bump to say it's sold. Hope this lends clarity to the matter.

Thank you.

The last bump contained the item price figure.  As with common practice in HF4S where the  price figure is removed or replaced with the word 'SOLD' after the item was sold, I did just that.  Nothing more, nothing less.

I replaced the price figure in my last bump with the word 'SOLD' using the 'EDIT' function.  I did not use the ‘REPLY’ function for this purpose.  What should I do if I want to remove my price figure from my last bump post?  Pray do tell

I did not (knowingly or unknowingly) bring my post up as claimed by your fellow moderator (read his post) nor did I reply/bump my SOLD items contravening your BUMP policy.  My thread remained where it was chronologically after the edit.  It did not go to top of the queue, of which I was being accused of causing.

If it’s the amendment of my last post from price figure to the word ‘SOLD’ that is the issue here, I will abide.  

But I will not stand idly by when I am being accused of something which I am clearly not guilty of.

Regards,

cheelun
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by bal Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:40 am

Cheelun, this makes sense. You have my unreserved apologies. Yes, if you made a bump and sold same day and replaced the price with the work 'sold' by edit and not by bump then you are well within the rules.
My apologies.
Bal (moderator)

bal

Number of posts : 1275

Character sheet
Source(s): CEC T2, Oppo blu ray, mac mini running Audirvana thro Teac ud 501 dac
Amplification: conrad Johnson, Oddessy Khartago mono b
Speakers: maggie 1.7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down