Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Furutech FP-TCS21 Power Cable (Authentic)

Go down

Furutech FP-TCS21 Power Cable (Authentic) Empty Furutech FP-TCS21 Power Cable (Authentic)

Post by moogen91 Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:48 pm

Hi fellow sifus and hifi enthusiasts, I am selling off my preloved authentic Furutech cable.
Item is in prestine condition and is only less than 1 years old.

Item description:
1. Full name: Furutech FP-TCS21 PC-Triple C Power Cable
2. Length: Slightly longer than 2.0 meters
3. Package includes: the Furutech cable itself, high temp resistant PET sleeve from Spain
4. Purity: > 99.996% OFC
5. Alpha PC-Triple C conductor: diameter 1.9mm (14 AWG)
6. Insulation: Special grade Flexible PVC (Brown, Light Blue, Green/Yellow) diameter 3.5mm
7. Inner Sheath: Special grade Flexible PVC (Black) diameter 9.2mm
8. Shield: 0.12mm OFC Wire Braid
9. Outer Sheath: Flexible PVC (Dark Green) diameter 12.8mm
10. Voltage rating: 20A 125V / 16A 250V

My Hearing Experience
This cable is designed for audiophiles, capable of carrying the full juice of current from sockets to your equipment. It is also ideal to hook up your power amp to get the "real force". It has better dynamics compared to my MIT Z-cord and it is slightly lacking in high control as compared to my Transparent Premium Powerlink. However, when I hook up to my DAC or Power Amp, it does produce wider soundstage and more opened details as compared to the above two.

Furutech FP-TCS21 Power Cable (Authentic) Img_2010
Furutech FP-TCS21 Power Cable (Authentic) Img_2011
Furutech FP-TCS21 Power Cable (Authentic) Img_2013
Furutech FP-TCS21 Power Cable (Authentic) Img_2012

The cable was sleeved with grey PET sleeving since the 1st day I bought the cable. The cable has UNterminated both ends, I can arrange to be terminated with gold plugs if you need. Hurry up. Grab the deal as not much people will sell this type of cable. And of course, price is NEGOtiable until let go.

Last edited by moogen91 on Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:06 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : sold)

moogen91

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2013-12-15

Back to top Go down