Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

QED Reference XT-400 Speaker Cable (Terminated) - 2 Meters

Go down

QED Reference XT-400 Speaker Cable (Terminated) - 2 Meters Empty QED Reference XT-400 Speaker Cable (Terminated) - 2 Meters

Post by john_online_shop Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:24 pm

Brand new unit
Estimate Price: RM1,074 (Free Delivery)

Note: This item will send from oversea and will take 16 - 23 days to received the item
Please contact me first to check stock availability with my oversea supplier.

QED Reference XT-400 Speaker Cable (Terminated) - 2 Meters Qed-reference-xt-400-speaker-cable-terminated-2-meters-bluezircon-1706-23-bluezircon@7

Note: This item will send from oversea and will take 14 - 21 days to received the item

Please contact me first before buy to check stock availability with my oversea supplier.

Contact / Whatsapp John @ 0124831410

[size=30]AWARDS AND REVIEWS[/size]

QED Reference XT-400 Speaker Cable (Terminated) - 2 Meters Qed-xt400
What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision Awards, October 2004
QED Reference XT-400 Speaker Cable (Terminated) - 2 Meters WHIFI-5-star
QED Reference XT-400 Speaker Cable (Terminated) - 2 Meters Home-entertainment-best-buy

[size=30]FEATURES AND BENEFITS[/size]

X-TUBE™ TECHNOLOGY

At low frequencies both X-TubeTM and conventional stranded/solid core speaker cables convey signals in a linear way. However, at high frequencies, X-TubeTMretains a near-linear signal transfer, whereas the conventional cable fails to conduct uniformly across the entire conductor area. The result is that X-TubeTMdelivers greater fidelity across the audio spectrum which would other wise be lost in ordinary cables.

SILVER PLATED 99.999% OXYGEN FREE COPPER CONDUCTORS

Provides a low frequency path for the audio signal and delivers stunning high frequency detail

SPECIFICATIONS

Wire gauge - 12 AWG
Jacket OD - 6.00mm
Cross-sectional area - 4.00mm²
Loop resistance - 0.008 Ω/m
Capacitance - 43pF/m
Inductance - 0.50 µH/m
Dissipation factor - 0.0400
Recommended for all high end installations
QED Lifetime Guarantee

[size=30]X-TUBE TECHNOLOGY[/size]

QED Reference XT-400 Speaker Cable (Terminated) - 2 Meters Xtube%20graphic(2)

At low frequencies both X-TubeTM and conventional stranded/solid core speaker cables convey signals in a linear way. However, at high frequencies, X-TubeTMretains a near-linear signal transfer, whereas the conventional cables fail to conduct uniformly across the entire conductor area.

In standard speaker cables at high frequencies current flow is highest at the periphery with rapidly deteriorating current density towards the centre of the conductor.
The effect of this is to reduce the actual cross sectional area of the cable at 15kHz to less than 75% of that at low frequencies. This results in higher distortion and compromises the performance of the cable.

X-TubeTM with polycore technology exhibits much lower self-inductance and is therefore less affected by this problem. The polycore technology reduces loop inductance to levels only achievable using more costly and difficult to terminate cables.

The result is more high frequency detail, less distortion and greater performance.
john_online_shop
john_online_shop
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2017-06-22

Character sheet
Source(s): NAD C568
Amplification: NAD C375BEE
Speakers: Dynaudio DM 2/6

http://bluezircon.lelong.com.my

Back to top Go down

QED Reference XT-400 Speaker Cable (Terminated) - 2 Meters Empty Re: QED Reference XT-400 Speaker Cable (Terminated) - 2 Meters

Post by john_online_shop Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:30 pm

BUMP
john_online_shop
john_online_shop

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2017-06-22

Character sheet
Source(s): NAD C568
Amplification: NAD C375BEE
Speakers: Dynaudio DM 2/6