440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Naim Stageline-S

Go down

Naim Stageline-S Empty Naim Stageline-S

Post by Y.C. on Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:22 pm

Naim Stageline-S (for use with ALL low-output-MC-cartridges other than Linn MC cartridge) phono stage in a flawless (not even a tiny scratch, ding nor dent to be found on it) and like-new condition; rated 9/10 as permitted. This phono stage was only plugged into the AUX 2 input (with power) of my Naim Nait XS amplifier whenever I wanted to listen to records. At all other times, it merely sits idle with its DIN cable disconnected from my amplifier.

The serial number of this Naim Stageline-S phono stage is 383572 having purchased it from CMY locally. Included are its original box, accompanying manual plus the stock Naim 5-DIN cable supplied.

Sonically, Naim Stageline-S MC phono stage has a warm balance, full sounding and very fast and powerful bass. The main sonic attraction of listening to records through this phono stage are the cohesiveness / oneness of the propulsive rhythmic drive and the famous PRaT qualities.

Naim Stageline-S Img_3113

Price: RM1,150 o.b.o. (Note: Price of new item locally is currently RM2,123 and £399 in U.K.)

Interested to call/SMS/WA Chan at 016-366 9103

Last edited by Y.C. on Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:42 pm; edited 5 times in total

Y.C.
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2011-11-29

Back to top Go down

Naim Stageline-S Empty Re: Naim Stageline-S

Post by Y.C. on Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:43 pm

bump

Y.C.