Page 1 of 1
Made In England
Price : RM 1650
Contact Simon Ting 012-3612507
•'Straight Line Technology'
• feedback paths Versatile integrated amplifier, with relay-switched, independent
• preamplifier and power amplifier sections, giving a future-proof upgrade path to higher-grade separates High-quality audio components
• Rated 60 W, typically 72 W into 8
• typ. 115 W into 4 and rated 130 W, typ. 150 W into 2 short periods) Mains supply interrupt monitor
• Class A preamplifier stage
• Direct input to power amplifier section
• Six line level inputs for: CD, tuner, auxiliary, and three tape
• recorders Independent input selection for listening and tape recording
Two pairs of loudspeaker terminals • One low-impedance stereo outputs from preamplifier to allow
• long cable runs
Three stereo outputs for recording
• Headphone output for a wide range of impedances with
• automatic muting when headphones are plugged in Volume control and input selector can be operated manually or
• sonic isolation feet, specially designed by
• TAG McLaren Audio
Note : For the very best performance we recommend that our units are placed on individual shelves and are not stacked one on top of another
The 60I SL is future-proof. It is the perfect amplifier if you want to upgrade your audio system at a later stage.
The 60I SL circuitry can easily be split into its separate preamplifier and power amplifier sections, allowing you to use higher-grade component units, such as our preamplifier PA20R or our stereo amplifier 100P.
Even bi-amping, using an amplifier such as our 60P or 100P, becomes a straightforward upgrade.
welcome The 60I SL combines the convenience of an integrated amplifier with the versatility to easily upgrade to separates at a later stage.
- Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
- Number of posts : 2812
Age : 41
Location : klang
Registration date : 2011-03-12
Page 1 of 1
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum