Slim 7.2Ch 4k Ultra HD AV Receiver with HEOS Built-in
|Hear the most musical sound from an elegantly slim profile. The Marantz NR1710 7.2ch 4k Ultra HD AV receiver drives immersive, high-fidelity audio from a compact chassis. At half the height of a traditional AV receiver, the NR1710 supports multi-dimensional audio formats Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X. Enjoy your extensive music collection with support for Hi-Res formats, a front-panel USB and phono equalizer to connect your turntable. Stream music from leading music services and control the NR1710 with voice control compatibility via Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri. Eight HDMI inputs — including one on the front panel — support the latest video and picture formatting and eARC transmission of enhanced audio.|
- Bluetooth Headphone Transmission: Connect any pair of Bluetooth Headphones to the receiver and enjoy music or movie sound with pure freedom. With or without speakers turned on.
- Slim profile that’s half the height of a traditional AV receiver delivers exceptional performance and sound quality
- 7-channel discrete power amplifier, 50W per channel (8-ohm, 20Hz – 20kHz, 0.08% THD, 2ch. drive)
- 8-HDMI inputs — including one on the front panel — with full HDCP 2.3 support
- Supports Dolby Vision, Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG), eARC and ALLM for enhanced picture and audio
- 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through, 4:4:4 color resolution, HDR10 and BT.2020
- Immersive surround sound with Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X
- ALAC, FLAC and WAV lossless file decoding up to 24-bit/192-kHz for high-resolution listening
- HEOS Built-in for multi-room streaming
- Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support (dual antenna)
- Supports all major voice control agents and streaming services for seamless control
- Integrated phono input to directly connect your turntable
Enjoy the most musical sonic performance from a compact, slim chassis. At half the height of a traditional AVR, the NR1710 delivers the most musical sound that’s synonymous with Marantz.
Powerful 7-Channel Discrete Amplifier
Featuring a high-current discrete power amplifier section, enjoy exceptional sound for movies and music. Identical power on all seven channels (50W per channel: 8-ohm, 20Hz – 20kHz, 0.08% THD, 2ch. drive) with low-impedance drive capability for superb speaker control.
The Most Musical Sound
Extensively tuned by Marantz sound masters to deliver an exquisite sonic signature. No component leaves the hands of Marantz sound masters until it passes rigorous testing. Envelop yourself with the most musical sound, for any source.
Immersive Surround Sound
Transform the home cinema experience with immersive surround sound. The NR1710 supports Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X.
Feel every dimension in Dolby Atmos. Enjoy a 5.1 surround speaker system and two additional overhead speakers or two Dolby Atmos elevation speakers, delivering dramatic overhead effects for truly enveloping audio – including Dolby Surround upmixer for legacy content.
For those without in-ceiling or upward firing speakers in their system, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology simulates the Atmos experience with forward facing-drivers. Configure up to five speakers to replicate the effect of two in-ceiling speakers, or utilize all seven channels to simulate the powerful effect of four overhead speakers.
DTS:X immersive audio formatting places sound where it would naturally occur in space, creating life-like, multi-dimensional audio. The included spatial remapping engine of DTS Neural:X:tm: offers improved immersion and heightened realism in all your favorite movies.
DTS Virtual:X provides immersive audio without height channels, creating virtual height effects in a 2.1, 5.1 or 7.1 speaker arrangement.
Connectivity, Streaming & Multi-Room Listening
Stream the most popular music services — like Spotify, Pandora, Tidal and many more — via Bluetooth, AirPlay 2 or the HEOS app.
Utilize HEOS Built-in multi-room streaming or AirPlay 2 technology to enjoy your favorite music in any room of your home for a wireless, whole-home audio experience. Play the same song in every room or select a different song in each connected room — the choice is yours.
As an optional configuration, you can also enjoy 5.2 channel surround sound in your home theater and simultaneously play stereo sound from another source in a separate room. Simply connect a pair of speakers to the multi-room amplified outputs or hook up an additional stereo amp and speakers to the Zone 2 pre-outs.
Supports Major Voice Control Agents
Enjoy effortless voice control and total flexibility from the leading voice agents and HEOS Built-in. Speak commands with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple Siri and high-end smart home automation, Josh.ai. Ask to play your favorite music, turn the volume up, skip to the next track, switch inputs and more. Switch between voice agents or pick a favorite to use — the choice is yours. Functionality varies by voice agent.
AirPlay 2 + Apple Siri Voice Control
|Stream audio from your favorite music services like Apple Music and Spotify or watch videos from services like YouTube and Netflix from any iPhone, iPad, Mac or Apple TV. Hear the audio perfectly synced to your speakers from AirPlay 2 sources.|
For multi-room audio, wirelessly stream content to multiple AirPlay 2 compatible devices simultaneously with improved audio buffering to ensure smooth audio playback. AirPlay 2 provides control and grouping of compatible audio devices within the Apple Music or Home app. Use AirPlay 2 in-app or with your voice via Siri.
Amazon Alexa Voice Control
Use your voice to stream your favorite music services to this HEOS Built-in device. Ask Alexa to play music from Pandora, Spotify, Amazon Music and much more. Switch between inputs (Blu-ray, DVD, Media Player, etc.), turn volume up or down, pause, mute and play the next song — all with your voice.
With HEOS and Alexa, you can stream to this product and any other product with HEOS Built-in.
Google Assistant Voice Control
Ask your Google Home, Google app or other devices with Google Assistant built-in to control content across your listening environment. Start music in the HEOS app, then ask your Google Assistant to control volume, play, pause, skip tracks and more.
Hi-Res Audio Support
Integrated Phono Input
Marantz AVR Remote App
Latest HDMI Connectivity
Includes eight HDMI inputs — with one HDMI input on the front panel for quick connection — each one supporting HDCP 2.3, 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, Dolby Vision, HLG, High Dynamic Range (HDR10) and BT.2020 pass-through. eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) supports the transmission of Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio from your TV apps with a single HDMI connection for the simplest setup. HDMI inputs automatically rename themselves with information provided by the source.
Auto Low Latency Mode for Xbox One
Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) ensures Xbox One users have a more responsive and immersive gaming experience when connected with select TV models that also support ALLM.
Easy to Setup, Easy to Use
The NR1710 features a horizontal row of color-coded, premium loudspeaker terminals with a set of matching cable-labels supplied to ensure correct hook-up. The included Setup Assistant offers clear, graphical on-screen direction, and the Quick Start Guide ensures optimal setup for any configuration.
Dual Subwoofer Outputs
Supports dual subwoofers for even, low-frequency bass response within your listening environment. Enjoy accurate bass with no audible peaks or dips no matter where you place your subwoofer.
Smart TV Connectivity
Easily control the receiver with your Smart TV remote via the HDMI CEC functionality associated with your Smart TV. Simply set “HDMI Control” to ON in your receiver, then set “Smart Menu” to ON to begin controlling the NR1710 with your TV remote. The Smart Menu home screen gives you quick access to source and surround mode selections, the AVR setup menu and four Smart Selects.
Audyssey MultEQ for Simple Setup and Room Calibration
|Optimize your audio experience with Audyssey MultEQ, Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ for seamless setup of your listening environment. With the supplied measurement microphone, MultEQ analyzes each speaker output (including the subwoofer) and generates precision digital filters that optimize each channel for the correct frequency and time domain response. Use Audyssey Dynamic EQ to deliver clear dialogue and wide-band response even at reduced volume levels, or Audyssey Dynamic Volume to avoid shocks and normalize volume when content switches between commercials, announcements and TV programs.|
Audyssey MultEQ Editor App
The NR1710 supports the brand-new Audyssey MultEQ Editor App. Go “under the hood” to view and adjust settings for detailed tuning, customize the sound more precisely to the specific problems in your room, and tailor the sound to your personal preferences, including:
- View the speaker detection results to check correct installation
- View before and after results of the Audyssey calibration, making it easy to identify room problems
- Edit the Audyssey target curve for each channel pair to suit your tastes
- Adjust the EQ frequency range for each channel pair
- Switch between two high-frequency roll-off target curves
- Enable/disable midrange compensation to make the vocal region brighter or smoother
- Save and load calibration results
The Audyssey MultEQ Editor app, for Android and iOS, is available for purchase from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
Simple Smart Select Functions
Advanced Custom Installation Support
All Marantz AV receivers offer extended support for easy custom install integration. Features “ihiji Invision” remote system management technology, “Domotz Pro” remote monitoring and management technology with dedicated web interface to control and set up your AV receiver from a computer on the same network. Your installer can easily monitor the status of connected products and troubleshoot remotely from a separate location or on-the-go.
Intelligent ECO Mode
Integrated ECO mode provides energy savings and an on-screen ECO meter. Use the receiver in power-saving mode to reduce maximum output power or adopt low-power strategies across settings. Either way, the sound quality that defines Marantz excellence remains unchanged.
|Roon transforms the experience of browsing music. Access Roon for your Marantz product to browse artist photos, credits, bios, reviews, lyrics, tour dates, and composers. Roon allows your to easily build a surfable, searchable digital magazine about your music collection. Roon discovers all the same links between your personal files and the millions of tracks available on TIDAL, so you can start with the music you know, then explore new music from the world beyond your collection.|
More Than 65 Years of Audiophile Heritage
The most musical sound. Founded in 1953, Marantz has a long and rich history of designing audio components embraced by music lovers and critical listeners around the world. Because Music Matters, the NR1710 carries on the long Marantz tradition of delivering a best-in-class listening experience for music and cinema.
All Stock Is New In Box.
Warranty 12 Month.
Free Mytery Gift.
Free Postage In Peninsular Malaysia.
Whatapps Mr Jung 0162215648
yong zhen jung
- Frequent Contributor
- Number of posts : 101
Age : 21
Location : ipoh
Registration date : 2018-11-20
- New Member
- Number of posts : 2
Age : 72
Location : Milwaukee
Registration date : 2012-12-02
QUESTIONS. I “ASSUME” the Smart Select involves programing each button, for example:
1. For CD player, the CD player is connected to the receiver and is turned on at the CD player via whatever signal comes from the remote; and the CD content is played thru the receiver.
2. For DVD player, the DVD player is connected to the receiver and is turned on at the DVD player via whatever signal comes from the remote, and ALSO the TV that is connected to the Receiver is turned on via the same signal coming from the remove?
3. For TV watching (cable box is source for TV), The TV connected to the receiver is turned on via whatever signal comes from the remote, the Cable Box is turned on by same signal from remote—I’m not sure but think the Cable Box is connected directly to TV? Not sure if I need to use the Cable remote to get Cable channel menu? But I think channels and volume control can be accomplished thru the receiver remote?
4. For watching a Streamed Movie: The streamed movie is opened by using the Smart TV procedures, I assume. SO, the Smart Select Button would (1) Turn on TV, and naturally turn on the Marantz receiver as in each case above?
Thank you for any comments, Mark
- New Member
- Number of posts : 2
Age : 72
Location : Milwaukee
Registration date : 2012-12-02