Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Mingda MC368-902 KT90 SE Class A Integrated Amplifier

Go down

Mingda MC368-902 KT90 SE Class A Integrated Amplifier Empty Mingda MC368-902 KT90 SE Class A Integrated Amplifier

Post by timurmusicfan on Mon May 18, 2020 12:38 pm

Full set, with remote (surprisingly metal), tube cage, original packaging, manual etc.
Very good condition, like new 8.5/10.
Three years old, but very low usage. Quite a few good reviews on the net. Please google.
Single ended, 18W per channel. KT90 power tubes. Very good with high efficiency speakers >90 dB 
Driver tube upgraded to Tung-Sol 6SN7GTB (as recommended by one of the reviewers). Still burning-in new tubes. Otherwise all original, no repairs or mods.
Weakness: the amplifier gets hot. In fact it sounds better when it is nice and hot. As this is part of my bed-room system, rarely played for more than a couple of hours because of that.
Price: RM2200 plus shipping. Will be happy to exchange with Yamaha RN803 or similar streaming amplifier. 
Two weeks warranty. Don't like, just return for full refund (in the same condition, of course).
Unit is in Kuantan. Can ship as I have the original box. But as with all tube amplifiers, shipping is not recommended. Can also deliver/pick-up in Klang Valley after Raya/MCO.
Interested: 016-nine two two 7860 for pictures and more information.
Thank you.

Last edited by timurmusicfan on Tue May 26, 2020 4:04 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Price)

timurmusicfan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Mingda MC368-902 KT90 SE Class A Integrated Amplifier Empty Re: Mingda MC368-902 KT90 SE Class A Integrated Amplifier

Post by timurmusicfan on Mon May 25, 2020 1:04 pm

Jump

timurmusicfan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum