Page 1 of 1
Price : RM 880
Contact Simon Ting 012-3612507
Made In Japan
Rare Accuphase Look Vintage Kenwood
Kenwood amplifiers are known for their warm muscular sound and this Kenwood KA-405 unit is no exception.
The KA-405 with its two tone look and big meters is IMO opinion is a particularly handsome unit as well.
It's rated at 55 old school watts per channel, which should be more than enough for than all but the most difficult to drive speakers (more than say a Pioneer SX-750 or a Marantz 2245 for instance)
Vintage Kenwoods are highly regarded by somewhat undervalued compared to similar units by Sansui, Pioneer or Marantz, so this a chance to get a really nice amplifier
Vintage Kenwood KA-405 integrated stereo amplifier (1980) with beautiful illuminated VU meters.
The Kenwood KA-405 amplifier delivers 55 watts per channel (8 ohm) and features include a phono stage and tone control.
Specifications KA-405 amplifier:
- Phono, Tuner, Aux, Tape A (Rec / Play), Tape B (Rec / Play), Speaker A + B, Tone Control, Loudness
- Power output: 55 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.05%
- Damping factor: 45
- Input sensitivity: 2.5mV (mic), 2.5mV (MM), 150mV (line)
- Signal to noise ratio: 73dB (mic), 77dB (MM), 105dB (line)
- Output: 150mV (line), 30mV (DIN)
- Speaker load impedance: 4Ω to 16Ω
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 400 x 139 x 296 mm
- Weight: 7.6 kg
- Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
- Number of posts : 2769
Age : 41
Location : klang
Registration date : 2011-03-12
Page 1 of 1
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum